What will you do when we win the Superbowl?

The Battle #83

Reaction score
:mrgreen: :0190l: :229031_thewave: We will be Champions.Too much negativity, so i hope this cheers everyone up. We're not going to win 1, not 2, not 3,4, but win 5 superbowls. I'll be right there in downtown seattle or wherever the parade may be

seattle-events-02.jpg

SeattleSuperBowl 1
20110820_SEAHAWKS_MINN_1060.jpg

Actual Superbowl wins may vary, but it will be greater or equal to one.

kbreitkreutz

Reaction score
Winning the super bowl is never a sure thing, one year you can be the TOP DOG and the next you can be at rock bottom. Just ask the Lions, they know ALL about that. I'm sure you guys won't fit into that category but never post stuff saying you WILL and avoid the "WHEN" phrases.

djb28

Reaction score
I will be happy. All by myself. I will drink a beer. All by myself. I will rewind the last 2 minutes and re watch. All by myself. I will do a silly dance. All by myself. I will open my door and yell out to no one. EAT THAT YOU MOTHER .....! All by myself.
Because I live in Upstate New York and no one but me and a couple people who live 50 Plus miles away even know what a Seahawk is. And I know that they too will be doing things. All by their self!

kbreitkreutz

Reaction score
The Battle #83":3l45r7uy said:
JSeahawks":3l45r7uy said:
I'll probably troll the 49er forums for the next 30 years reminding them that we have a ring.

me too buddy

You guys already do, and you don't have a ring.

:0190l:

Throwdown

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":4dxuy0m6 said:
The Battle #83":4dxuy0m6 said:
JSeahawks":4dxuy0m6 said:
I'll probably troll the 49er forums for the next 30 years reminding them that we have a ring.

me too buddy

We don't, most people on this board don't really care that much about y'all.

mikeak

Reaction score
djb28":2ddgnst5 said:
I will be happy. All by myself. I will drink a beer. All by myself. I will rewind the last 2 minutes and re watch. All by myself. I will do a silly dance. All by myself. I will open my door and yell out to no one. EAT THAT YOU MOTHER .....! All by myself.
Because I live in Upstate New York and no one but me and a couple people who live 50 Plus miles away even know what a Seahawk is. And I know that they too will be doing things. All by their self!

Think there will be better parts to re-watch over RW taking the knee three times .... :)

kbreitkreutz

Reaction score
Throwdown":1ryaxj9d said:
kbreitkreutz":1ryaxj9d said:

Not trying to start anything, but there is at least 4 or 5 guys constantly on our board talking smack to our guys. I'm sure its one of those "not-very-proud-of" fans but needless to say, annoying to say the least.

Like the guys who troll on here most of them are the "not-very-proud-of" fans that I wish would just jump of the bandwagon already.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Probably react like Tom Brady did after he won his first.

Hands on my head in disbelief screaming "We just won the (bleeping) Super Bowl!"

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
Personally, I'm getting my first tattoo, which will be a Seahawks' logo/design of some kind. :thirishdrinkers:

Throwdown

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":2jriwckj said:
Throwdown":2jriwckj said:
kbreitkreutz":2jriwckj said:

Not trying to start anything, but there is at least 4 or 5 guys constantly on our board talking smack to our guys. I'm sure its one of those "not-very-proud-of" fans but needless to say, annoying to say the least.

Like the guys who troll on here most of them are the "not-very-proud-of" fans that I wish would just jump of the bandwagon already.

yeah, I feel it lol

chris98251

Reaction score
Watch for the first we blew our draft pick by winning thread be made :)

Not a hoot and holler guy unless i'm there, most likely will quietly sit back and enjoy watching the team and players reactions.

Then come on here and watch the mods boot about 1000 posters for flaming us and saying we cheated somehow.

Oh and inside feel a large amount of satisfaction and pride for this team.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
I was saying this already, but having been a Seattle sports fan my entire life, I've never had the opportunity for one of those Sports Illustrated deals, and their little tchotchkes. I don't really care what it is, I've just always wanted the SI withy team on the cover holding the trophy.

A tattoo isn't a bad secondary idea though. Not my thing, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it before.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Great Topic!

Well.

I've thought about this question A LOT recently. And as recently as last week. See, from before our preseason started I had this idea that we would win the Super Bowl this year. And week after week as the season developed and the playoffs occurred I grew increasingly confident and began to witness changes in the way I experienced our team. In the way Vegas perceived our team. In the way co-workers friends and strangers all over via my travels related to me as an extension of our team. And, I guess, the way our fans experienced the media's experience of our team. (Sidenote: I have ALWAYS been more aggravated by the way our fans catalog and castigate perceived slights from the media than I get over anything the media says about us.). But that's just my trip.and on. And on.

And so through all of this envisioning another Super Bowl appearance and a first Super Bowl victory, I began to naturally ask myself what that would do to my team's history and my team's future and my team's fan base and a sense of superiority and a sense of entitlement or raised expectations etc..

What would it be like to see posers, wannabes, bandwagonners and 13 year old gangbangers in Minneapolis suddenly sporting Seahawks gear?

So I have considered your question in these ways and many others.

And I think I would breathe a huge self-satisfied breathe of relief. I think I would relax internally and approach the following year's games with pride, but with reserve. I think it would mellow me. I just need one for validation of my commitment. I don't think I would miss a game the following year, but I think I would spend a lot of time reflecting on what this Seahawks lifetime has been about. And why it was all worth it. I might join a monastery for a year. Or hike the Pacific Crest Trail. I would definitely buy a motorcycle and find a way to create a new ridiculous and ridiculed pursuit in my life and I would definitely imagine a way to pay tribute to us all. And there is a good chance that I would cream my jeans.

This is a great thread/question. It is like asking the next lottery winner what they would do if they won (when we all know by now that the reality is they often fall apart and are miserable after the fact).

It's an important thread/question. Because its quite likely to happen. And soon. Unless we just missed our shot. Which is also a possibility.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'll head straight to a Niners forum to troll the "This is why I rooted for the Seahawks to win the SB" thread.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'll probably spend the remainder of my life telling people to spell "Super Bowl" correctly, as it's two words; not one.

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":31btasrg said:
I'll probably spend the remainder of my life telling people to spell "Super Bowl" correctly, as it's two words; not one.

Of course you would RolandDeschain :)

It's there and so obvious I had to use it.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3o39q16f said:
Probably react like Tom Brady did after he won his first.

Hands on my head in disbelief screaming "We just won the (bleeping) Super Bowl!"

Then Russell Wilson starts his offseason doing everything he can to be better. If Russell stays true to how he comes across, as a quarterback in the Tom Brady/Peyton Manning realm, it's going to be a great decade for Seahawk fans. I cannot wait.

Latest posts