Can Quinn bring in his own guys?

Renohawk

Reaction score
Just curious if Quinn has a say to anyone he wants as coaches with PC approval? The one I'm thinking is Bryant Young. He coached Young as a DL for SF and hired him as the DLine coach at Florida.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Cut sherman and browner, theyre too big. bring back kelly jennings, we need speed. Maybe some brian russell?

chawkjones

Reaction score
Pstark3":17672yks said:
Cut sherman and browner, theyre too big. bring back kelly jennings, we need speed. Maybe some brian russell?

Seriously, please give me more of a reason then "they're too big" if these guys were open on the nfl market they would be getting looks from many teams.

CANHawk

Reaction score
chawkjones":4xv52f6x said:
Pstark3":4xv52f6x said:

Seriously, please give me more of a reason then "they're too big" if these guys were open on the nfl market they would be getting looks from many teams.

Lol. I think sherman and browner bat down too many passes. It's not fair to the other team. I don't want to be associated with mean guys like that. Kelly jennings was a much more friendly player...

bestfightstory

Reaction score
chawkjones":1oydfc59 said:
Pstark3":1oydfc59 said:

Don't you think they are kind of giving our team the wrong image?

Zowert

Reaction score
Keep Sherman, trade Browner for another draft pick. Or maybe defensive lineman that can get to the QB once in a while.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Most of the time the OC does not have much say in position coaches. The HC does not like to have divided loyalty. However they do have a lot of input and if the HC has the need likes the coach will often relent. PC does not seem to be a control freak

Keep in mind the position coaches have the relationship with the players. Ask one how much contact other than game day do they really have with the HC. Most it is not much. I suspect Bryant would be a good move as they have similar ideas.

chawkjones

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2voa6a61 said:
chawkjones":2voa6a61 said:
Pstark3":2voa6a61 said:

Putting a fear in other teams around the league that you better be well prepared (bring your A game) when going up against Sherman and Browner, no in my opinion i appreciate the image, the dance is in the next stadium exit stage left.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
chawkjones":1htxm7c0 said:
bestfightstory":1htxm7c0 said:
chawkjones":1htxm7c0 said:
Pstark3 said:

Putting a fear in other teams around the league that you better be well prepared (bring your A game) when going up against Sherman and Browner, no in my opinion i appreciate the image, the dance is in the next stadium exit stage left.

But they're giving the other team's more ammo to take us out. I'd much rather have fast DB's that are classy.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Are you guys trolling? We have the consensus best outside corner-duo in the league. We are the envy of the league at that position. Why don't you go tell Atlanta to trade their WRs or New England to trade their TEs while you're at it. Seriously, shut up.

Can't believe what I'm reading.

Steve2222

Reaction score
DavidSeven":odxanzlp said:
Are you guys trolling? We have the consensus best outside corner-duo in the league. We are the envy of the league at that position. Why don't you go tell Atlanta to trade their WRs or New England to trade their TEs while you're at it. Seriously, shut up.

Your sarcasm detector must be broken or maybe my sarcasm detector is broken for this post.

Not sure if serious?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Steve2222":hd5z16ng said:
DavidSeven":hd5z16ng said:

Your sarcasm detector must be broken or maybe my sarcasm detector is broken for this post.

Not sure if serious?

Not sure if these posts were serious either. I read the first comment as being sarcastic, but some of the follow-up posts by others read alarmingly sincere. I'll chalk it up to my sarcasm detector being off since the idea in itself is so ludicrous. Not sure what the first comment is even doing here in a thread about position coaches either...

chris98251

Reaction score
Classy, looking at the Super Bowl, Jim Harbaugh Classy, Pollard Classy,Suggs Classy, 49ers fans classy.

Yep classy gets you to the big dance.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
CANHawk":6gq5ld60 said:
chawkjones":6gq5ld60 said:
Pstark3":6gq5ld60 said:

Lol. I think sherman and browner bat down too many passes. It's not fair to the other team. I don't want to be associated with mean guys like that. Kelly jennings was a much more friendly player...

O Canhawk, you silly monkey!