RW doing the little things - Going to Super Bowl anyway

seadoc

Reaction score
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...nference/47efbc32-71c3-4171-9ee2-e49ace405612

We know Russell likes to do the little things (Separation is in the preparation!) but did anyone notice the significance of his comment at the very end of his final press conference where he says he'll "probably go to the super bowl, gotta check it out, gotta get used to it, see if we can get there next year."

You can bet that WHEN he takes us to the SB, he will not be wide-eyed. I frickin love this kid.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm also betting it won't be from the perspective we would see it, he will want to know how much time he is going to be spending away from football for the pagentry and set up for the game, how each teams schedule works and things of that nature so he can plan his time.

Pstark3

Reaction score
This kid is gonna be the best QB in football when its all said and done, quote me on it 15 years from now.

AVL

Reaction score
He will be the guest quarterback (whatever that means) in the studio this mourning on NFL game day.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
AVL":2eb3ogv0 said:
He will be the guest quarterback (whatever that means) in the studio this mourning on NFL game day.
What studio?