question posting with pics

Renohawk

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this, but how do you include a photo on a post? I would like to share some pics of the early 80's team as I was a fitness instructor and worked for Nautilus Fitness and for two training camps in Cheny, I was privlaged to help the players understand the machines and how they worked. It was a great time as I was only 18 yrs old at the time and a huge Hawks fan and to sit with Zorn, Warner, Largent was amazing.

Twisted

Reaction score
lol @ Mandu

upload your image to you computer then upload to an image web host

http://tinypic.com/ <---- fairly self explanatory just navigate to the folder where your images are stored on your PC, pick size, hit upload... once its uploaded it will provide with with the URL you need to paste between the brackets.. no spaces

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Renohawk":33cth7pt said:
Not sure where to post this, but how do you include a photo on a post? I would like to share some pics of the early 80's team as I was a fitness instructor and worked for Nautilus Fitness and for two training camps in Cheny, I was privlaged to help the players understand the machines and how they worked. It was a great time as I was only 18 yrs old at the time and a huge Hawks fan and to sit with Zorn, Warner, Largent was amazing.
You have to host the pics off-site, as mandu tried to alluded to. Then you use this.... and past the url in between the brackets for each picture.

The Radish

Reaction score
Go to the FAQ Forum,,,its covered there.

You can post pictures to the forums from your computer files too.

:les: