Did Cable get too cute with Sweezy experiment?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • DavidSeven wrote:I have no problem with those being the reasons that we continue developing Sweezy and put him in the game for certain situations or for random complete drives, but like I said, the timing to have him start and play significant minutes just seemed off to me. For all of Moffitt's supposed deficiencies, we were running the ball at will in the latter part of the season and Russ seemed to be getting pretty good protection. We gave Sweezy a chance to show his stuff in the regular season finale, and the results were pretty disastorous.

Yes, but Sweezy kicked ass in the SF game. He competed, and I am pretty sure that is where Pete would say he earned a bigger opportunity.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Put this with playing Trufant in the "wtf coaches???" Box.

However there's a lot of info we aren't privvy to, so who knows...
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• Scottemojo wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:I have no problem with those being the reasons that we continue developing Sweezy and put him in the game for certain situations or for random complete drives, but like I said, the timing to have him start and play significant minutes just seemed off to me. For all of Moffitt's supposed deficiencies, we were running the ball at will in the latter part of the season and Russ seemed to be getting pretty good protection. We gave Sweezy a chance to show his stuff in the regular season finale, and the results were pretty disastorous.

Yes, but Sweezy kicked ass in the SF game. He competed, and I am pretty sure that is where Pete would say he earned a bigger opportunity.

I agree, Sweezy had the quickness and a monster game again SF. I think he will learn things faster through experience.
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information