It's spreading...

Rat

Reaction score
I'm referring to Russellmania.

I'm a grad student at Saint Louis University (St. Louis, MO). I'm studying at the library trying to tune out these three annoying loud guys in the study room behind me, when one of them goes "I [expletive] love Russell Wilson! His best attribute is his work ethic. He's so composed out there; he's like Tom Brady!".

At one point I heard the phrase, "How are you supposed to jack off with that?". I'm not sure if that was part of the RW conversation or an aside.

Thought it was funny to hear that kind of Russell Wilson enthusiasm here in St. Louis.

I should probably get back to my studying. I get distracted too easily.

Edited by radish for language

Hawknight

Reaction score
Rat":26d55boe said:
I'm referring to Russellmania.

I should probably get back to my studying. I get distracted too easily.

I hear there is a great sale going on at Kmart :sarcasm_off:

cacksman

Reaction score
I just graduated from WSU and Seahawks.net definitely took away from my studies. Can't. Stay. Away.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Oh good, it's the Russellmania that's spreading.

djb28

Reaction score
On one hand I wish I was just graduating. I could have been a Seahawks fan for the most part, Winning seasons. lol
But I am an old 42 and have had sooo many losing seasons. But have watched many Seahawk greats.
Now that I think more about it. Id take youth over watching the greats. That is what you tube is for!

rjdriver

Reaction score
djb28":2dbpej04 said:
On one hand I wish I was just graduating. I could have been a Seahawks fan for the most part, Winning seasons. lol
But I am an old 42 and have had sooo many losing seasons. But have watched many Seahawk greats.
Now that I think more about it. Id take youth over watching the greats. That is what you tube is for!

Nah man. There is nothing like living through the lean years. It builds character, it will make what you are about to see even more worth while. I'm proud to have watched gray face masks. Plus maybe we'll be dead by the next round of lean years, and won't have to suffer through them like these young guns.

bingotown

Reaction score
Ahhhh the lean years. I live in New York and I always have. The first game I attended was in the kingdome back in oct of 1992. A 19-0 defeat at the hands of the raiders. If I hadn't been so numb from the hangover I would of been pissed.

rjdriver

Reaction score
bingotown":3frj0nur said:
Ahhhh the lean years. I live in New York and I always have. The first game I attended was in the kingdome back in oct of 1992. A 19-0 defeat at the hands of the raiders. If I hadn't been so numb from the hangover I would of been pissed.

But you got to see Tez, one of two HOFers to ever play for us. That defense was awesome. Wasn't all that bad;)

bingotown

Reaction score
Naw it wasn't a bad time except for the outcome of the game. I had so much fun I've gone back 2 more times, both games in husky stadium. I still haven't seen a victory in the great state of Washington. The second time I went we went to a Seattle (thunderbird) I think game, great time. Been out to the training facility each time, I was looking for the holy water at the entrance. Lol.... Felt like walking on holy ground. Maybe in the next 2 yrs make another trip out.

Oh I forgot I met Cortez at a bar in downtown Seattle one night. After the games they were having the players go to some of the bars in the city. Because they were playing out at husky stadium the bars downtown were losing business so thus they did this for the businesses. What a gentle giant, couldn't of been a nicer guy.

Latest posts