Russell Wilson's interviews post 2012 playoff run

ak3000

Reaction score
In his interviews this week at the probowl for nfl.com, nfl network and just now on the sidelines with Doug Flutie, he's not doing his token sign off "Go Hawks". I thought that was something awesome he always used to slip in at the very end of EVERY interview and now nothing. I hope he picks it back up when the 2013 minicamps ect. start again.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3q5aw50w said:
It's official. He's checked out and no longer wants to play for the Seahawks.

We had a good run while it lasted. Possible Revis trade bait?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3r4job8e said:
HawkFan72":3r4job8e said:
It's official. He's checked out and no longer wants to play for the Seahawks.

We had a good run while it lasted. Possible Revis trade bait?

Possibly.

Now that he has some off time, he must have stumbled across the Wilson Photoshop thread on here and it made him hate us. :D

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
In some of the interviews I've heard they cut off before he can finish saying it. I wouldn't worry about it, even if he doesn't say it or is cut off, he's thinking it..... Go 'Hawks!

SE174

Reaction score
He just finished his post game interview with Flutie with a "Go Hawks" straight into the camera. :D

hawk45

Reaction score
Said it in the post-game interview for the probowl, maybe we have a shot at keeping him?

HawksSoc

Reaction score
volsunghawk":ddhugp1w said:
NFSeahawks628":ddhugp1w said:
Guys what did he say?

trollface

Pretty sure he said "Go Ox!"

Which, as we all know, is another way of suggesting that he wants to either play for the Texans or Bills. Oh well. Fun while it lasted.

Maybe we could get Dre Johnson for him, give Flynning a new target to throw to, or Kyle Williams for that interior pass rush, gotta dangle him out there.. :idea:

BGHawk

Reaction score
after the Flutie interview..he looked us square in the face and says" Go Hawks"..just love that guy, to bad he didnt win MVP...maybe next year

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
BGHawk":2x79e63m said:
after the Flutie interview..he looked us square in the face and says" Go Hawks"..just love that guy, to bad he didnt win MVP...maybe next year

OR NOT! I never want RW to play in another pro bowl again! Now Superb Owl MVP is something I can get behind....

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He didn't win the car but he did say "go hawks" so maybe one of you Seattleites will give him a ride to work?