Russell on NFL AM Wednesday

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Didn't see this post yet, but if so ... my apologies.

Russell will be on NFL AM (3:00AM pacific - 6:00AM eastern) Wednesday morning - along with Drew Brees and Emmitt Smith.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
NFL network has been giving DangeRuss a lot of love. It may be east coast biased media but they do love Russ. Being from the East myself, I plan on watching since I have to be up early tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I remember during the Whiner Sunday night game that Al & Chris were giving the team, Russ, and Seattle in general a lotta love. We're starting to turn some heads, and with the heated rivalry with the Whiners (win or lose SB) that is sure to follow, I suspect a lot more coverage from our little corner of the world.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Russell will also be making an appearance on The Crossover tomorrow on NBC Sports.

A

Anonymous

Just saw the Mike and Mike interview. Good stuff.

He's coming up on NFL am in just a few minutes...

A

Anonymous

...and he snuck-in a "Go Hawks" on the way out.

Nice.

Got Drew Brees coming up now, and it'll be interesting to see if he's questioned about Russell...

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I like how he wasnt saying " we will get better for next season" he as specific " we will make championship moves this off season"

A

Anonymous

I know, right?

It was refreshing hearing that, and how gave answers that didn't sound like they were pulled out of a can. Very candid and confident. The really cool thing is how Russ knows he deserves the accolades but remains humble, and just genually happy to be here.

A

Anonymous

Just watched Russ and Brees together with Rich Eison at the NFL Experience.

Brees had some awesome things to say about Wilson, and in return, Russ showed his respect for Drew's accomplishments and indicated he looked to him as a role model.

It was a lovefest.