Every fan's next jersey purchase should be this:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
p15029482dt.jpg

I was browsing around on NFL.com and I came across this jersey for sale. I laughed at the thought of dropping $100 for the jersey of a player who played 1 game for the Hawks.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...627.2415707&pageType=family&parentPage=family

Seriously though, why would the NFL even go to the effort of making a page for this? Would they really expect to even sell ONE of these?

cdallan

Reaction score
That might be the jersey he wore. They probably only made one.

kidhawk

Reaction score
cdallan":1nqrildo said:

Well the one he wore was white, so maybe that was the one they made in case we went to the superbowl and were the "home team"

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kidhawk":hlr4ggsf said:
cdallan":hlr4ggsf said:

Well the one he wore was white, so maybe that was the one they made in case we went to the superbowl and were the "home team"

And except for the fact that you can order it in any size. :D

Birdfinger

Reaction score
I thought it looked funny. Its a ProLine jersey, not a Nike jersey. Apparently made for NFL.com. Weird it wouldn't be cheaper though.

Also, it comes sans Nike swoosh for those of you that hate that symbol.

rjdriver

Reaction score
If he would have kicked and made that 65 yarder (or thereabouts), I would have bought one for sure

The Outfield

Reaction score
Maybe they know something that we don't about who's going to be our kicker next year :eek:

Riley12

Reaction score
rjdriver":gf0w0f8z said:
If he would have kicked and made that 65 yarder (or thereabouts), I would have bought one for sure

Me too. My dad and I were both screaming, "His name is LongWELL for cryin' out loud! Give him a chance."

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2akzxoqx said:
kidhawk":2akzxoqx said:
cdallan":2akzxoqx said:

And except for the fact that you can order it in any size. :D
Well that could mean they would...Shrink...To...Fit :p

JKent82

Reaction score
#97!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATRICK CHUKWUUUURAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I think a Chukwurah jersey is the way to go.

A

Anonymous

Had he been called-upon to kick that 65-yarder we kinda wished would have happened, a few more folks than his mom would be buying that jersey.

It might have been hanging in my closet...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Barthawk":95rjieio said:
It would sure be nice for the pro shop to stock Youth Sherman jerseys since NFLshop has them.. rant over

That is all I have heard since my road Sherman jersey showed up. The rest of the family has home Wilson's and my son also has Lynch, Chancellor. That little schemer got his grandparents to buy him Jerseys, after I already dropped 100 on his and he has the nerve to be crying about a Sherman jersey which prompted my youth daughter to want one too. As it is, I am never buying my son another jersey again that isn't medium adult. At 13, he is a little boney for it, but that is changing everyday and there is NO way I am playing this jersey game every year.

I have now guaranteed myself a salsa stain on that bright white, pure, virgin Sherman jersey. I tried it on and then put that thing right back in it's plastic for preservation to next season.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Birdfinger":3cx40xny said:
I thought it looked funny. Its a ProLine jersey, not a Nike jersey. Apparently made for NFL.com. Weird it wouldn't be cheaper though.

Also, it comes sans Nike swoosh for those of you that hate that symbol.

The front stripe shouldn't go all the way across though. Weird the designer did it like that.