Happy Birthday Anguish!

RockHawk

Reaction score
Cheers to the webmaster/lifemaster that keeps this place running... like, literally.. Thanks for all your help and work around here, and feel free to use your entire 2012 .NET salary to give you a good start in paying for 1 beer!

pehawk

Reaction score
Happy Bday sweetie! Anyone that can work under failed DC Spags is a Saint in my eyes (fun with puns).

grizbob

Reaction score
Thanks for doing what you do Anguish!! And Happy Birthday too :th2thumbs: :thhappybday3: :thhappybirthday4:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy birthday and a big thank you for keeping the machine running!

A

Anonymous

Happy Birthday Anguish!

BTW, I gotta tell you, "Anguish" is a great username. But, the way things are going with Russell Wilson, that username may need to be changed to "Exaltation" next year. :)

grizbob

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3ipermf9 said:
Happy Birthday Anguish!

BTW, I gotta tell you, "Anguish" is a great username. But, the way things are going with Russell Wilson, that username may need to be changed to "Exaltation" next year. :)

I always felt that Anguish's user name had more to do with us dipshits using this board than the state of the Seahawks :mrgreen:

The Radish

Reaction score
grizbob":3eri9cdu said:
HoustonHawk82":3eri9cdu said:
Happy Birthday Anguish!

I always felt that Anguish's user name had more to do with us dipshits using this board than the state of the Seahawks :mrgreen:

:th2thumbs:

Anguish

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

grizbob":blmppj6o said:
HoustonHawk82":blmppj6o said:
Happy Birthday Anguish!

Post of the new year!