Votes: 16 12.3%
  • Christian Fauria

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Mike Tice

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters

pehawk

Reaction score
I love any reason to sing Night Ranger cuts. Who doesn't?

OP
OP
McGruff

McGruff

Reaction score
I'm honestly curious. I've always thought it was Fauria for his career achievements. Before the freaks took over the position, Fauria was a pretty standard NFL TE . . . Good hands, outlet receiver and quality blocker.

But maybe I'm alone on my desert island.

pehawk

Reaction score
Largent80":3kenpdxh said:
pehawk":3kenpdxh said:

So do you let it rip when it gets to the Motorin....whats your price part?

Well, you're at least obligated to say the name, Sister Christian Fauria, thats where it starts.

pehawk

Reaction score
McGruff":9bnilaew said:
I'm honestly curious. I've always thought it was Fauria for his career achievements. Before the freaks took over the position, Fauria was a pretty standard NFL TE . . . Good hands, outlet receiver and quality blocker.

But maybe I'm alone on my desert island.

Oddly, I think Erickson was VERY underrated when it came to NFL personnel. BUT, not with Mr Middle Act Fauria.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Largent80":35qp2hy1 said:
pehawk":35qp2hy1 said:

So do you let it rip when it gets to the Motorin....whats your price part?

I crank it up to 11 at that part. 11.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Just looked through the team's history at the position, and I'm going to go with "none of the above."

I don't think we can justifiably name a "greatest Seahawk TE" because I don't think one actually exists. What a crapfest at that position.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I don't know about who's the "best" but i have all kinds of fun saying "Itula Mili" out loud. Try it... it's hella fun.

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
I can't respect any "best ever Seahawks TE" poll that leaves off the great Carlester Crumpler. :sarcasm_off:

Bipolar

Reaction score
just because we haven't had all the pieces in place to utilize TE position to the fullest capability, it doesn't mean that Zach Miller isn't a phenomenal TE.
He was a pro-baller when he was a Raider and he surely played as one as a Seahawk. he surely has no issue with blocking assignments or catching the ball.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Miller is a beast at blocking and catches everything thrown his way. Obviousy, it's weird to say at this point that he's the "best Seahawks TE ever," but we've only scratched the surface with this guy. The dude has Pro Bowl talent. He just needs to be utilized to his fullest potential, and we're starting to see signs of that.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm going with Stevens. Not because of his talent or stats, but because he's a world class idiot who's never gone more than 12 months without being arrested, kicked off a team or done something stupid.........yet he was still able to marry a hot goalie.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Miller will probably get my vote after next year, and I hope we can find a way for him to stay longer, but right now Mili gets my vote. He was consistently good for what, 4-5 years, before the Stevens debacle began? Carlson was always an under-performer (with some flashes here and there) and Tice was mostly a big, likeable dummy with decent hands.

Latest posts