Do you think RW gets tired of being called short?

Does Russell get tired of constantly being called short?

• Yes

Votes: 67 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters

Axx

Reaction score
he has been getting the spot light a lot lately and every single time they gotta mention his height.

Greenhell

Reaction score
If he's not, I am. It's getting ridiculous.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
You should make a poll to see if .Netters are tired of talking about Wilson's height :p

-The Glove-

Reaction score
When he was on with Mike and Mike yesterday, it kind of sounded like he was a little annoyed. He was talking about looking up to Drew Brees and of course, Greenie says "well you're probably the only one that can look up to him. Har Har Har. I just had to". Or something stupid like that.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
If he's not a robot then hell yes! But if he's a robot then it's probably not in his programming to become tired.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2u518i75 said:
When he was on with Mike and Mike yesterday, it kind of sounded like he was a little annoyed. He was talking about looking up to Drew Brees and of course, Greenie says "well you're probably the only one that can look up to him. Har Har Har. I just had to". Or something stupid like that.

Yeah that was just a cheap shot.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Putting myself in Russell's shoes, I'd be tired of hearing about it in every interview. You'd think that since he has given the same answer every time, interviewers would not continue to keep asking.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
They could make an advertisement out of it.

"Could Geico save you 15% or more on car insurance?"

"Does Russel Wilson get asked about his height frequently?"

*RW interview clip reel*

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It feeds the fire. I'm good with it.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I think he probably doesn't like being called short/incapable, but that he also uses those words to feed his desire to perform, and thus maybe kind of likes being called those things.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I voted no..Wilson is expecting to be asked, and he could just hit a recorded play back for his answer.

I think he'll uses it to pump up his resolve to prove them foolish for asking the question in the next few years.
The kid is too smart to let something like that affect his mindset, and define his game, , There's a riot going on behind those cold calculating eyes.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
I think the last time he was accused of being too short was in the draft. Any pundits who have watched him during the regular season and playoffs have since changed thier tune.

The questions now are not accusitory of his height, but more, how do you do it being the shortest starting QB in the league. And of course as we all know, 5' 10 5/8 does not matter. He's got the "it" factor. Ala Tiger Woods-pre marital swan dive. He knows how to go in for the killing and will not be denied.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
He looked annoyed before the draft with Gruden's questions about it on the qb camp. I think RW Is sick of it, but does relish the fact that he is challenging the convention and not only winning but destroying the logic.
This coming from someone who was not a fan of drafting qbs under 6'2. I will have to look up one of my posts about that before I even knew RW's name.

The Radish

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2ne9oqap said:
You should make a poll to see if .Netters are tired of talking about Wilson's height :p

My thoughts exactly. We need to stop talking about it.

:roll:

grizbob

Reaction score
Axx":17izux3x said:
he has been getting the spot light a lot lately and every single time they gotta mention his height every single time.

Another question from the dept of redundancy dept ;)

AVL

Reaction score
I had to vote NO because he is using this bs to expand his exposure, which will help marketing, since being short is still legal.

Uffda

Reaction score
I'm wornout, hearing about that stuff also.

That's just since he got picked.

grizbob

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2rmpewne said:
grizbob":2rmpewne said:
Axx":2rmpewne said:
he has been getting the spot light a lot lately and every single time they gotta mention his height every single time.

Another question from the dept of redundancy dept ;)

You already said 'dept'. Saying it again at the end is redundant.

:baityes: I did not not know that :mrgreen:

Latest posts