RW Tshirt ideas?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I was looking around on the web trying to find a cool russell wilson shirt, and while there are a few ok ones out there there wasn't anything that I really liked enough to buy.

Then I remembered "Oh yeah I'm an artist".

So I could probably make a cool enough shirt. I don't really know about the legality of it but I'm assuming as long as I don't include any logos it should be fairly safe.

So that leads me to the next question, what kind of RW shirt would you like to see? Should there be text? Should RW be running or throwing or standing in the pocket ready to throw? Doing an interview with "The separation is in the preparation" at the bottom???

Throw out some ideas and If I get around to doing this I will let everyone know where you can get one.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I also want to do one that has 'ghosted' images of 4 or 5 lombardi trophies and sell it along with 4 or 5 lombardi trophy patches people can iron on as we rack 'em up.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Ok OP I think if you go for making your own shirt you should go for humor. How about this idea?

On the front it has a silhouette of Wilson making a play.

Under it reads "My wife said Im too short"

On the back it reads "Lol just kidding"

NYCoug

Reaction score

Hey CAN, you got one of those in a large? Mark me down for seven...

therealjohncarlson":1bh8we0o said:
Ok OP I think if you go for making your own shirt you should go for humor. How about this idea?

On the front it has a silhouette of Wilson making a play.

Under it reads "My wife said Im too short"

On the back it reads "Lol just kidding"

I agree with the humor sentiment, except I'd have a picture of Wilson with a grin on his face on the front with the caption "Takes d*ck pics" and then on the back it would say "for his wife" with a picture of Russell and his wife at the Children's Hospital of Seattle. Not the classiest shirt, but sure to be a winner. Also, any Brett Favre bashing on the t-shirt adds cool points to the shirt of course.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
How about- :sarcasm_on: " I had a real Girlfriend, and then I married her"! :sarcasm_off:

Sorry for the half assed Manti Te'o pun! :stirthepot:

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
pic of RW and Mel Kiper that says "I'd rather be too short than too irrelevant."?

509hawk

Reaction score
I would wear a "The separation is in the preparation" shirt lol

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2pgd13pc said:
pic of RW and Mel Kiper that says "I'd rather be too short than too irrelevant."?

ehhh not really clever imo. Also it doesnt make sense to say someone is "too" irrelevant.

Im still thinking. Ill try to come up with more

SNDavidson

Reaction score
"WWRWD?" (Also replaces that stupid RW3 idea for a nickname)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
How about that picture of Gruden holding his thumb and forefinger a half inch apart with a caption along the lines of "This is the height difference between Russell Wilson and Drew Brees AND the size of Mel Kiper's brain."

djb28

Reaction score
I am a screen printer. I have been trying to make a non-corny Wilson/Seahawks shirt that I can sell for the entire season. Without being able to use the logo for profit, stinks.
But for my own personal use.. I can say I have things no one else will ever have!
Then I got to thinking. Why can artists sell things they draw with a team and their logo. Why can a Tattoo artist reproduce and sell NFL logos. ON BODIES. There is a line somewhere. I Will find it.

SDHawk

Reaction score
98993.jpg

Latest posts