Sherman trolling Bourbon st - awesome vid

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Yea I thought that Pats fan was an idiot at first, but he was screwing with Sherman. Sherm did get it at the end and had a good laugh.

    I love that stupid Niners fan that called him fat and slow. Sherm was so surprised he almost busted out laughing. That guy made himself look like an ass.

    Sad how many people call him a cheater, even though he was exonerated.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3637
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm


  • Great video! I busted up laughing here. Sherman is such a character, I love it!
    No autographs please
    User avatar
    Jerhawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 327
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


  • Imagine Sherman and Revis on the same team!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN SEATTLE!!
    hawksman53
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 814
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 11:27 pm


  • "You do realize he had 8 interceptions this year right?"

    LOVE SHERMAN!
    Image

    “There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    User avatar
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3302
    Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • That is brilliant, and maybe the only reason to go to bleacher report ever.

    Damn, my mancrush on Sherm just got bigger. I love Wilson, but he's not half as fun as Richard off the field.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15228
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • i thought it was funny and he did a great job with it and all, but man it almost seemed like that kind of back fired on him.. only a couple said he was the best, everyone else said Revis, plus he had to listen to the he's a cheater, a trash talking adderoll punk BS.... but he took it in stride... i do wonder if he was a bit disappointed in the answers... i would have wanted to go off on a couple of them.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4005
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Man I love Sherman
    Image
    User avatar
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1877
    Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:27 pm
    Location: Bay Area, CA


  • Hawker84, I'm pretty sure Sherman went out there knowing what to expect. He's far from stupid.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 25712
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • Sherm is becoming the king of media manipulation. Vids such as this will counter any anti-hero image the media attempts to stick him with. We keep hearing about this "chip on the shoulder" that he (supposedly) has, the adderall thing, getting in other players faces etc. Added up it suggests a rather anti-social, bitter malcontent, if not an out-right punk. Then you see the REAL Sherm...the guy is a riot and I no longer want him to STFU. He's great and I'm sure Revis enjoys and appreciates the attention as well.
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5396
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


  • hawker84 wrote:i thought it was funny and he did a great job with it and all, but man it almost seemed like that kind of back fired on him.. only a couple said he was the best, everyone else said Revis, plus he had to listen to the he's a cheater, a trash talking adderoll punk BS.... but he took it in stride... i do wonder if he was a bit disappointed in the answers... i would have wanted to go off on a couple of them.


    Naw...he's a 2nd year man playing in Egypt. He knew the majority would say Revis. What he produced was a fun-filled, yet masterful counter to himself calling himself better than Revis. Stanford education kicking in.

    Like Cobain and Staley...He and Wilson just might put Seattle smack dab in the middle of the (media) country. Yes, I just compared Wilson and Sherman to Cobain and Staley.
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5396
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


  • HawkWow wrote:Naw...he's a 2nd year man playing in Egypt. He knew the majority would say Revis. What he produced was a fun-filled, yet masterful counter to himself calling himself better than Revis. Stanford education kicking in.


    He's working on his masters degree in communications.

    Richard Sherman; hip hop activist and media assassin. He's pretty good at playing football too.
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11352
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


  • CANHawk wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:Naw...he's a 2nd year man playing in Egypt. He knew the majority would say Revis. What he produced was a fun-filled, yet masterful counter to himself calling himself better than Revis. Stanford education kicking in.


    He's working on his masters degree in communications.

    Richard Sherman; hip hop activist and media assassin. He's pretty good at playing football too.


    Sherman is the total package. You hear him in a serious interview, he sounds like a Doctor/Lawyer giving a lecture. On the Real Rob Report, he lets go with the "My Brotha" stuff which is totally hilarious, then stops and says "My vernacular is impeccable" in a serious tone.

    He just looks like he has a good time, that was so flipping funny. The Niner fan, talking about Fat and Drugs and Sherm is nodding with a smile like "Yeah, yeah, yeah" and then "Nice to meet you, I'm Richard Sherman"... HILARIOUS.

    Then, he gets on the field and backs it up, play after play. How many passes did he just knock down with ease that were going to be certain catches for big yards/scores? Rarely does he give up the big play. Thus, my investment in the Sherman road jersey. Opened only to verify fit, it has been returned to it's package until next season. No use in Salsa or Buffalo wing stains until it matters.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5846
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • That was awesome. Lol @ the fat 49ers fan calling Sherman fat and slow.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2238
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


  • Sherm is my favorite Seahawks bar none.

    He is not only an incredible player, he is an incredible person.
    seahawksTopGear
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 148
    Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:24 am



Next


It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information