Would you guys want the Seahawks to be on Hard Knocks?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • This team is young, brash and tough. I believe the idea that a team cannot have a great season after being on Hard Knocks is wrong--just takes the right team.

With prior Seahawk teams I was reluctant, but no more. This team has already bludgeoned our "soft" label to death. There isn't anything this team cannot handle with confidence IMO. Bring it on!

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Never. I wouldnt watch if they were to give in. Thankfully i dont feel this will ever happen. "reality tv" blows anyway.
    "Beast mode was engaged, and when beast mode is engaged, no one can stop him"-- Some skins fan
    "I envy that hard hitting Seahawks D. Love the attitude they play with." Justblaze2729 Denver Fan
    Hawk4lyfe
    NET Rookie

• No!
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

• Sounds like a bunch of scared old women!

I would love the Hawks to get on Hard Knocks it would be amazing!

They would be fine. No way it would have any effect on this team. Its debateable whether it has ever had an effect on a team at all (see the Jets, they suck either way.)

Russell would probably start coaching up the producers
    5280Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Nooooooooo!!! Now and forever....NO!! It'd be the ultimate distraction. Hawks need to stay focused. Plus, I HATE "reality" shows!!
    Tailspin Hawk Fan
    NET Rookie

• NO NO NO!!!!!! We can watch the Real Rob Report instead. Much better viewing IMO.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• That's a negative, Rafterman.
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine

Remembering "The Radish" :les:
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• I've been reading that Hard Knocks is having a tough time finding teams that are willing to let cameras have an all-access pass to their training camp. They have a pretty large film crew for Hard Knocks, so it does get distracting when up to a dozen people with cameras, mics and clipboards come barging into the locker room after every practice.

With that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised to see HBO move on to NCAA Football training camps.
    ~ The Stache'
    Zowert
    NET Veteran

• sutz wrote:No. But then I've always thought that "reality TV" was a blight on American culture.

Some things should be left alone. Training camp is one of them. Go elsewhere, please.

At first I was thinking, "Yes!" for obvious selfish reasons. But then I read Sutz's "No. But then I've always thought that "reality TV" was a blight on American culture," and instantly agreed.
    Dren
    NET Bench Warmer

• NCAA would actually make a bit more sense in some ways. The players would enjoy the exposure as it would definitely help their draft stock.
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

• No Way
    benbu75
    NET Bench Warmer

• They said no before, will say the same again.

Hopefully.

Don't need the distraction.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

• I would much rather the Noners be on Hard Knocks. A little Hardouche love for the cameras. I know I said earlier it would never happen because he wouldn't ever allow it, but it would be worth the meltdown action.

I wonder if Harbaugh bitches about holding and PI on his own defense in practice. Hard Knocks could show us that.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Harbaugh hates the media as witnessed by his press conference responses, or lack there if, so I guarantee Hard Knocks will never feature the 49ers.

I know that the distraction isn't worth it, but I am not sure your team would be that distracted over it as I am pretty sure that your team rose above every possible distraction they faced this year (Packer game, "You mad bro", Browner & Sherman's PED accusation). I think you guys have one of the most focused teams out there.
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• the Brady "you made, bro" wasn't a distraction, that stuff was hilarious, because he really was.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Next

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:21 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information