A Seattle Seahawk has never

CANHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1z8w6iyp said:
I'll take those odds, skater; since it's impossible for him to ever win rookie of the year, now...

Haven't you learned to NEVER underestimate Russell Wilson? He'll find a way... I heard Russell Wilson actually managed to lose his virginity on three separate occasions with 4 different women all while staying faithful to his wife. He can do anything.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
CANHawk":153p05gl said:
RolandDeschain":153p05gl said:
I'll take those odds, skater; since it's impossible for him to ever win rookie of the year, now...

Haven't you learned to NEVER underestimate Russell Wilson? He'll find a way... I heard Russell Wilson actually managed to lose his virginity on three separate occasions with 4 different women all while staying faithful to his wife. He can do anything.

He never had sex with his wife?

Rat

Reaction score
We havn't had many top level rookies. I think Mirer came close once, and then Tatupu got robbed by Merroidman. Can't remember anyone else off the top of my head (aside from Russell and Wagner) who was a serious threat to take either award.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Russell Wilson is the rookie of the year. 30 or so sports writers may not have thought so before week 16 but millions and millions of football fans who got to see him at his best (his best for this season, that is) do, and they're right.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
Tatupu should have won. Since Merriman was taking roids.

Rat

Reaction score
baumer64":rxaknzdu said:
Didn't Cortez Kennedy win D-ROTY?
Mark Carrier won during Tez's rookie year. Cortez did win DPOY two years later though.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Rat":2f7ksqei said:
We havn't had many top level rookies. I think Mirer came close once, and then Tatupu got robbed by Merroidman. Can't remember anyone else off the top of my head (aside from Russell and Wagner) who was a serious threat to take either award.
Curt Warner finished second to Eric Dickerson after the '83 season.

baumer64

Reaction score
Rat":1m6xo3a4 said:
baumer64":1m6xo3a4 said:
Didn't Cortez Kennedy win D-ROTY?
Mark Carrier won during Tez's rookie year. Cortez did win DPOY two years later though.
DPOY must have been what I remembered. Of course that was a very forgettable season except for Tez.
I used to love watching him at the beginning of warm ups. He would be the first one leading the team out of the tunnel, then he would stop and let everyone else go by and jog out to warm up. My wife and I used to joke that he was just conserving his energy. The man was something to watch during the game though. He was a terror on the line.