This made me laugh

kidhawk

Reaction score
Termite":2zqr3yf0 said:
Who is that

He was the Defensive Lineman we signed to take Clemons' Roster spot when he was put on IR.

There was a thread about this last week that started talking about why they would make a Longwell jersey. Someone pointed this one out as well. I think they will put out one for just about anyone :)

Subzero717

Reaction score
Nike now has every player on the roster and some practice squad players available. It's pretty funny. My Longwell is on the way.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
They're using computer generated images to make these just FYI. This doesn't mean that somewhere there is a whole stockpile of ryan longwell seahawks jerseys. I imagine they are made to order just like 'custom' jerseys are.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1hp8tttw said:
They're using computer generated images to make these just FYI. This doesn't mean that somewhere there is a whole stockpile of ryan longwell seahawks jerseys. I imagine they are made to order just like 'custom' jerseys are.

you know this for a fact or are you just assuming with no source of knowledge? Just have to ask, because the latter is a very common thing nowadays.