Richard Sherman NFL AM

Claden

Reaction score
The only time I actually watched NFL AM. This guy is awesome. :th2thumbs:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Wow. That was actually some incredibly insightful analysis. This guy has a huge future as a broadcaster.

I didn't think he was all over the place at all.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I don't get what you're surmiseing, the kid is smart as a whip, and does a pretty good break down on other players skillsets.
He's like saying, I won't disrespect you, IF, you don't disrespect me.
Obviously when they sprung that adderal test on him the second time, there wasn't any in his system.
Sometimes under pressure, I have thoughts flooding in faster than I can orate, but not always faster than I have been physically able to react.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I like him a lot. Some are upset by his trash talk, but its part of his personality. He is very intelligent and his insights are helpful in understanding the game.

cacksman

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":15eqidbf said:
I think that OP is being sarcastic

Being a very sarcastic person myself, I have a pretty good sarcasm detector. That wasn't sarcasm.

jkitsune

Reaction score
cacksman":obb8nych said:
SeahawksFanForever":obb8nych said:
I think that OP is being sarcastic

Being a very sarcastic person myself, I have a pretty good sarcasm detector. That wasn't sarcasm.
Concur. Lots of amateur psychiatrists on this subject.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
OP can't be serious...

If they were...good lord...fix yourself.

Great interview, good chance for Sherm to show who he is off the field. Well spoken, and smart...glad he's a 'hawk.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score

The Outfield

Reaction score
He seemed a bit excited, maybe nervous, at first, but then he looked like his normal self. He's an energetic guy.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I smoke a lot of crack and I'm here to say that Sherman definately smokes rocks.

ensett

Reaction score
You know youre a boring person when you declare somebody with a little more energy than you must be on drugs

JKent82

Reaction score
What a great interview. Complementary at times (Julio, Calvin), honesty (Rodgers vs Brady), a little bravado talking about HOF, talks about complexities of the game, shows some restraint talking about Harbaugh/49ers.

Those are the interviews he needs. Trash talk a ton on the field, a little off it, and ooze honesty, modesty, and the right amount bravado in interviews.

To the OP, what? That's probably the best interview I've seen of him.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Yeah I was going to say, either the OP is being sarcastic, or trolling, or just wrong.

That was one of the better interviews on NFL AM I've seen by any player, every answer he gave was insightful and delivered in a way that showed he was happy to be there and comfortable talking about it, which tells me the dude is everything he says he is.

I think it's awesome we have this offensive yin/yang, Sherman talking trash and backing it up on one side, Wilson not saying much and just getting things done on the other. What more do you want?