New Seahawk Kicks (Color Scheme exact with Nike Jerseys)

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Don't know if you guys have Modells (sports retailer) out there, but these were on sale for 50.00.

I hate that strap on the top, but other than that,the colors are the exact scheme as the new nike Jerseys. These are from the SB line, and this is the second time Nike has made sneaks with the exact color fit. In 2004, I bought a SB pair which had the same gunmetal blue as the previous jerseys.

Anyways, I included the model name in case anyone is interested. Also, any sb sneaker that has that white line before the sole will inevitably turn yellow and can not be cleaned. So you may want to temper the wearing for special occasions.

And yep, that is wolf grey! :thirishdrinkers:

ahh, gotta love the offseason.

Attachments

• IMAG0925.jpg
    IMAG0925.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 8,578
  • IMAG0921.jpg
    IMAG0921.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 8,578
  • IMAG0922.jpg
    IMAG0922.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 8,578

Throwdown

Reaction score
A lot of people complain about the strap at the top, the shoe is a basketball shoe so its gonna be there (meant to keep the shoe from slipping and ankle support), I don't mind it personally.

But the shoes are AWESOME! I want a pair.

Throwdown

Reaction score

Pstark3

Reaction score
Throwdown":1ilffj0l said:
NJSeaHawk":1ilffj0l said:
is it a basketball shoe? i thought SB was their skateboarding line.

I know we should do our shopping via Amazon, unfortunately they dont have this color scheme.

http://www.modells.com/product/nike...e-407360-470.do?sortby=nameAscend&from=Search

you are in luck, my friend.

HA! i thought they were a different one, I'm an idiot. All I know is, the straps suppose to keep you from hurting yourself! lol

Just looked, how come the highest they go is 9.5?
Their for RW

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
these are on clearance, so the regular sizes probably sold out a while ago.

check out ebay, they have a couple as well.

if worse comes to worse, the stores number is 201 861 1984. Don't know if they can do anything, but they had ALOT of different sizes. I bought two to make em last.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Pstark3":28ph1gtg said:
Throwdown":28ph1gtg said:
NJSeaHawk":28ph1gtg said:
is it a basketball shoe? i thought SB was their skateboarding line.

I know we should do our shopping via Amazon, unfortunately they dont have this color scheme.

http://www.modells.com/product/nike...e-407360-470.do?sortby=nameAscend&from=Search

you are in luck, my friend.

HA! i thought they were a different one, I'm an idiot. All I know is, the straps suppose to keep you from hurting yourself! lol

Just looked, how come the highest they go is 9.5?
Their for RW

LMFAO

NYCoug

Reaction score
This is PERFECT! Thanks for the find, NJ!

I had needed a new pair of kicks since my current ones, also Seahawks themed but by Puma, are starting to go to hell in a hand basket. These are the perfect substitute, and probably a bit nicer than the ones I currently have. I'm a size 10, but sometimes 9.5 works and at 49.99 it's worth the risk of them possibly being too tight.

Thanks again NJ.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Those are pretty cool. Just FYI tho...the Volts are a little lighter shade of green than the Seahawks jerseys. That green is electric green and pretty hard to find.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":bby6j8ii said:
Those are pretty cool. Just FYI tho...the Volts are a little lighter shade of green than the Seahawks jerseys. That green is electric green and pretty hard to find.

the eastbay link is even better because they are a nationwide chain,and at the same price I got them at. Thanks for the info, i thought they were the same. I would always go on ebay and type in electric green, but coulld never seem to get the right colors as far as the blue was concerned.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2spbtrxn said:
-The Glove-":2spbtrxn said:

the eastbay link is even better because they are a nationwide chain,and at the same price I got them at. Thanks for the info, i thought they were the same. I would always go on ebay and type in electric green, but coulld never seem to get the right colors as far as the blue was concerned.
No problem...these are the only ones I've found to be an exact match, besides the Nike ID dunks you can customize.
01.jpg

Latest posts