Season Tickets Information

nrayorr

Reaction score
Hello, Everyone (Admins: Feel free to move because I am not sure where to post this)

Well, after attending many games from buying tickets from someone else I have decided to take the plunge and put my deposit down for season tickets. I know that many of you are veteran season ticket holders, so I would like to ask a couple of questions of you all if you don't mind:

1. When will I be contacted about what seats are available?
2. What are some suggestions for good seats that are reasonable but have a good view of the field?
3. How long do you have to pay for the tickets after you select your seats?
4. The chances of my getting seats exposing me to the elements are pretty high, do you know of any place I can get Seahawks full body rain gear at? I was at the SF game and got soaked, but it was well worth the flu I got seeing them get beat down like that.

I do appreciate your time in this matter

Riley12

Reaction score
I think renewals are due in mid-March, so after that time, account reps will begin contacting people. You might be able
to expedite the process by calling a rep and bugging them.

Renewals could be fairly high this year, in the 90% range, and so you won't have many choices unless you want the
Club section (always room there). You'll probably be offered nosebleeds BUT they'll be under cover.

The best way to figure out the best view for you is to play around with the 3D seat viewer. I like down at the field level,
others like the 300 level, still others like an endzone view.

To get gear before the season, try the Pro Shop or any of the stores along Occidental. Lots of stores in the Puget Sound region
carry random Seahawks stuff closer to August/September. Your best bet is to pick up a Seahawk colored poncho. You'll be prepared for
any rain that might dump on you and you can wear your regular gear until the skies decide to open up.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Renewals are due March 1st. If you contact your Ticket Account Manager, they will often help you out if you express true interest in retaining your seats.

They have a few payment plays, the most common is having your payment split into 4 payments the basically from March, April, May & June. You can pay it off in one lump sum. Or you can do a split payment.

There are no bad seats in the stadium. Yes, being in the double-rows (AA, BB, CC, etc) may not be ideal but you still get a great vantage point of what's going on.

Nearly 80% of the 300 level is covered. If you're on the south-end or near the edge of the north section you'll be uncovered and will need to play for the weather.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Im with you. This will be my first year with my own. After being approached about $3200 a piece season tix I could bt right away, he told me begining in May.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
As some have said already, March 1st is the deadline for current season ticket holders to commit.

If you are new on the waiting list and can't afford the big bux tickets that will get you in the door sooner vs. later, you may be in for a wait as I think we may see ticket demand at an all time high with the RW show establishing it self allong with the D doing what it will do.

As far as location, there are no bad seats in the house.

Personally, I like being in the lower bowl on the west side of the stadium as it is super easy to enter and exit the stadium.

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
Thanks so much for all the good information. I am thinking of club seats on the Hawks side of the field even though I probably can get a better choice on the other side... however, I am too loud mouthed and boisterous when it comes to my Hawks (went absolute bananas at the GB and SF games and couldn't talk for two days), so I don't know if I should go to that side or not. I took some GB fan out when he got in my face which was the very first time I ever got in a fight at a sporting event.

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
nrayorr":1nlsjps9 said:
Thanks so much for all the good information. I am thinking of club seats on the Hawks side of the field even though I probably can get a better choice on the other side... however, I am too loud mouthed and boisterous when it comes to my Hawks (went absolute bananas at the GB and SF games and couldn't talk for two days), so I don't know if I should go to that side or not. I took some GB fan out when he got in my face which was the very first time I ever got in a fight at a sporting event.

This is great, I love it. I never would condone physical intimidation unless for self defense, but in the past visiting fans routinely would into our stadium and talk a lot of smack. Visiting fans talking smack about our Hawks should not be tolerated.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My rep has always been very flexible on payments etc. Sometimes you're short on $, and they're always willing to work with you.