Richard Sherman gif (updated)

kearly

Reaction score
Apologies in advance, mods feel free to move this post, I just wanted it in the main forum for a short period of time so people would see it.

If anyone likes my Richard Sherman gif avatar, please right click and save it now, because I'll probably be switching avvy's this weekend. For the record, I have no problem with people using my former avatars, just the opposite- I'd love to see them live on. In fact if theres an older one I used in the past that you want just ask me for it and I'll try to get it to you, I still have a lot of them saved. If anyone else wants to use any of my gifs (including this Sherman one) in the future, please don't hesitate to.

At any time you see a gif I have that you like, feel free to "save as" and steal it, I don't even care if you use it the same time I do. I basically try to switch out avvy's every couple weeks, and feel bad about some of the one's that people liked that aren't getting used anymore.

Update:

Right click "save as" if you want any of these. Feel free to use.

Seahawks related GIFs

Richard Sherman's Punch Out (this is the max size allowed (150 width) that doesn't warp image)

shermanpunch150a.gif

Beast Mode

beastmodenike1.gif

Adorable Beast Mode

beastmodekid.gif

Kam Chancellor: Old Spice guy (credit to ScruffyLefty from SBNation for making it)

kamgoesboom.gif

.net GIF version

kamgoesboom1.gif

Wilson doing a dance at Wisconsin

rw.gif

Not a GIF, but pretty awesome:

wilson.jpg

Other GIFs

"Oh grow up, 007"

270a.gif

Overzealous meat wagon

funny-gifs-one-of-those-day.gif

RG3 rolling dice, unless you have a dirty mind

RG3nofap.gif

A day in the life of Nicolas Cage

kearly.gif

With the first round pick, the Seattle Seahawks select...

2ceneyc

Seahawks images:

The moment you just knew:

wilson-unbelievable1.jpg

Serial Killer

20120824_mjm_sr9_119_extra_large_large.jpg

A tough day at the office

flynn-bummer.jpg

Russellmania

Russellmania.jpg

Can't tell if Tiger Woods or Russell Wilson

A_PHg9WCIAAk3FJ.png-large-500x274.png

For my UW homeboys that scream with "W" fingers every time the camera pans over them during Huskies home games:

gangsta-thumb-250x250.jpg

And last but not least:

1zp61dg.jpg

CANHawk

Reaction score
Its funny.... Every time I see that gif i think to myself that it is very obvious that nobody ever taught sherm how to throw a punch. Turrible form.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
CANHawk":yojolntg said:
Its funny.... Every time I see that gif i think to myself that it is very obvious that nobody ever taught sherm how to throw a punch. Turrible form.

For sure. looks more like a slap. Or he is trying to catch a fly.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3rvkx1u1 said:
CANHawk":3rvkx1u1 said:

For sure. looks more like a slap. Or he is trying to catch a fly.

But hey... Full marks for enthusiasm!

chris98251

Reaction score
Jeez I hope nobody picks that up and says he hits like a girl :)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hgwellz12":1x3d9iix said:
You have a bigger version by chance?
I actually have a 'SEAHAWKS' folder on my Mac for every dope Hawks vid/gif/image I run across.

You actually have a Mac?

I kid. :laugh:

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
Just updated. Sadly, I'm missing some of my Kam ones. That's basically everything I've got that anyone might want that I can find.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I made this one of Chancellor a couple seasons ago. It can't be used as a .gif on forums like this though that have Avatar size restrictions. Some sites don't though.

1zn7tz6

The Radish

Reaction score
We too love Kearly's avatars. One thing he's been very good about here is keeping them under the 250,000 byte limit.

For any of you using any avatar please right click on it, click properties, and check not only the pixel size but the "bytes" size. Our limit here is 250,000 bytes.

Thanks

bigtrain21

Reaction score
The Radish":3q7mtyqa said:
We too love Kearly's avatars. One thing he's been very good about here is keeping them under the 250,000 byte limit.

For any of you using any avatar please right click on it, click properties, and check not only the pixel size but the "bytes" size. Our limit here is 250,000 bytes.

Thanks

I think the system won't even let you upload it if it is over that limit so if you are able to upload it, the site is okay with it.

nategreat

Reaction score
Those are great! That Russell Wilson dancing one surprised me though, those definitely aren't robot dance moves.

[youtube]TRxkj70e7zw[/youtube]

Claden

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1r4his1w said:
I made this one of Chancellor a couple seasons ago. It can't be used as a .gif on forums like this though that have Avatar size restrictions. Some sites don't though.

1zn7tz6

I show the video of that hit to guys at work and always get the "Oooooo DANG" reaction.

I'll have to keep some of these.

The Radish

Reaction score
No, that is incorrect. Many here have uploaded ones that were 5-7 MILLION bytes. So please check.

Oh and bigtrain please check your PMs. Top of the page where it says new messages.

bigtrain21":1hdiayn3 said:
The Radish":1hdiayn3 said:

Thanks

I think the system won't even let you upload it if it is over that limit so if you are able to upload it, the site is okay with it.

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
bigtrain21":fea35u8l said:

1zn7tz6

That's one of the Kam gifs I was referring to. I stole your GIF when I saw it on fieldgulls and used Adobe ImageReady to get it down to 146kb. Was hoping to share it, but I guess I forgot to save a copy. :( I know some people use it though- I've seen it floating around from time to time.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":3evbbbsc said:
No, that is incorrect. Many here have uploaded ones that were 5-7 MILLION bytes. So please check.

Oh and bigtrain please check your PMs. Top of the page where it says new messages.

bigtrain21":3evbbbsc said:
The Radish":3evbbbsc said:

Thanks

So like 5-7 Megabytes? Saying 5 million bytes is like converting your salary to pennies, or pesos. I earned just a tad under 64000 pesos last month!