Another reason to be excited about the Hawks

niveky

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been brought up previously...kearly probably has pointed it out in his random thoughts at some point i would imagine...but playoffs combined...in the seahawks 6 losses this season....it was only by a combined 26 points for all six losses. That takes me back to how close a lot of those losses were and how the team was fighting through the very end during most of those losses. I was happy to see Wilson giving the team every opportunity to win as he progressed later in the season during those losses, and was just as unhappy that the defense gave away 3-4 of those games at the end. Here is hoping that Wilson continues to fine tune his comeback ability, and that the ship is righted with the defense in regards to giving games away at the end.
I think that Wilson is only going to get better, despite teams gameplanning for him, especially with his work ethic and by the simple fact that when he runs he is always looking to throw until the very last moment when he secures the ball and charges down the field. This is what is going to separate him from the RGIII's and Kaepernick's of the world who look more to run when things break down.
I also believe that with all these youngsters in the defense getting more time together and a continuous infusion of other young talent.....that the defensive breakdowns that caused many of us to temporarily lose all sense of sanity, making our wives wonder if they should call a priest for an exorcism.... will finally come to an end.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Teams may be game planning for Russell Wilson in 2013, but I have very, very bad news for those teams:

Russell Wilson is game planning for you too.

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
Aros":15d429xh said:
Teams may be game planning for Russell Wilson in 2013, but I have very, very bad news for those teams:

I don't think anyone could have put it better than that....touche good sir, touche indeed....

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Aros":1wjay3qi said:

I don't know why but this sounds more awesome than it should...

Good job

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The real beauty of the Wilson led offense is that there will always be a way. He has proven that he can get the ball down the field and in the end zone against every type of defense thrown at him.

It just isn't as simple as stopping the run or pass. RW's work ethic, knowledge and physical ability is going to not just carry, but propel the Seahawks into consistent wins.

As Seahawk fans, in our team's overall young existence in comparison to other teams, we have NEVER experienced a player so talented in all those aspects of the game.

hazaduz

Reaction score
Aros":2huk80db said:

I Love it!!!!!!!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Aros":2sk8wd4l said:

How freaking awesome is that!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":2nlvyr8v said:

No one's preparation has more separation than RW's...........................NO ONE'S!!!!!

tdlabrie

Reaction score
niveky":1el359th said:
... and that the ship is righted with the defense in regards to giving games away at the end.
Many of you have expressed opinions that this is an issue with Bradley. Since he's now gone, I hope you're right!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Bradley had to try to make the D work without a legit pass rush. It was a team talent problem/shortage of pass rushers.

dunceface

Reaction score
I don't care if anything in this thread is redundant! I can't hear it enough.

I just wanted to see what it feels like typing that now cuz that is gonna get some mileage from now until he retires.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Wait... I needed more reasons!?!?!?

Good post though and I agree. I think PC/JS have found the perfect forumla in how to build a team not only with skill and talent but with heart and passion for the game, and life, as well. I feel that all of the personalities on this team will continue to mesh and will cash in on their cohesiveness in the form of multiple championships. Seriously.

When you look up the term "it factor" on urban dictionary in 2017, you'll see a team picture of the Seattle Seahawks from a few years earlier.