Seahawks tattoo *picture update*

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Whats up everybody.
With the excitement from the draft buzzing around.
I decided it was as good a time as any to finish my Seahawks tattoo during this championship off season.
I had the background finished.
And i had the colors changed from the whole thing being light blue, to i had it made into a more realistic version of the logo.
Top half of the feathers dark blue, bottom half are "wolf gray"
gave it whole new life. Hope my fellow 12's like it. ( second pic shows close up of colors if its difficult to see)
936306_4727619837502_882065958_n.jpg

575362_4727845363140_1642252889_n.jpg

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
...Bad....Ass....

The fact that u have other tribal tattoos with it just adds to the feel of it.

sliv

Reaction score
Thats pretty hardcore and the artwork is seriously good.

Decimation

Reaction score
This is friggin bad ass, man. Like someone said above, the native american one adds a cool effect. Love the colors and the way it is laid out.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It would really rock if you added some Northern/Northwestern Native art like Robert Gallery has.

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I plan on getting more around it. When they win the superbowl, hopefully THIS season. But whatever season it is, i plan on getting the year and all that put somewhere around it.

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
I just got my first tattoo. Wanted to give props to Shadyhawk for posting his pics and giving me the idea to have a little shading added to the logo. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I too will add the XLVIII after we win the next Super Bowl.

Go Hawks!

img053013001.jpg

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I seriously love that. Thats almost what I had in mind when I went to get mine. The words I used was I wanted the logo but I wanted it to be more sleek and have life to it. And yours knocks that right out of the park. Awesome ink.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Man, I seriously don't get why you people ink your bodies up like this - but I'm glad you do, because it leads to awesome pics like those shared above. Thanks for rocking your tattoos so that I don't have to. :thirishdrinkers:

Hawks46

Reaction score
LMFAO. BFS you seriously crack me up.

I like both tattoos a lot, but the 2nd would be more my style. The first is just too much for me personally, but doesn't mean I don't like it. I like the 2nd tat in that it's sleek and clean.

Matticus

Reaction score
Lmao BFS you really should have just left it alone, I thought the same thing though.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":3ceznltq said:
Great artwork! Tastefully done, and the color makes it pop. What is on the outside of your elbow? I see a feather, is that also Hawks related?

HawkFanNC":3ceznltq said:
I just got my first tattoo. Wanted to give props to Shadyhawk for posting his pics and giving me the idea to have a little shading added to the logo. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
img053013001.jpg
I like the design, but it looks too dark, not enough definition in the logo. Is that still healing up? Or was there bad light for that photo? Or is that just the way the tattoo looks now?

taz291819

Reaction score
Timmahawk":3h8qdzon said:
The top one would be wrong then...

It's all about perspective. Him looking at his own arm, it's correct. That's the way I would have done it anyway. I plan on doing it to my left inner forearm, and I'll have the beak facing towards my hand.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Speaking militarily, when he holds his arm out, it's facing his heart. Which is correct. But I think either way is fine for a forearm. Now if he had it on his upper arm like HawkfanNC, and it was facing the other way, then that would look backward. Just my opinion. And it's humble.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, they both work for me, either way for the top, and facing forward for the 2nd one.

Latest posts