Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:54 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 am
Posts: 1617
Location: Spokangeles
Thanks sc85sis!

_________________
...and with one kiss of his bicep he proved, without a shadow of doubt, that he was every bit as much of a DBag as his coach, and most of his team's fanbase. Finally, he could call himself a Niner!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:11 pm 
* NET GIF Master *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am
Posts: 836
Is anyone else even looking forward to preseason games this year? I am for sure.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:18 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 2875
bigtrain21 wrote:
Is anyone else even looking forward to preseason games this year? I am for sure.

I am as well.

Last year I missed them all... vacationing in Europe for three weeks caused me to miss every one.

_________________
EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:33 pm 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5416
Location: Magnolia, Texas
This thread has me seeing red... way too much red.

What the hell happened?

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:40 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22596
Location: Kirkland, WA
HoustonHawk82 wrote:
This thread has me seeing red... way too much red.

What the hell happened?


I think we need to call some people out with extreme prejudice, that's what.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 pm 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5416
Location: Magnolia, Texas
RolandDeschain wrote:
HoustonHawk82 wrote:
This thread has me seeing red... way too much red.

What the hell happened?


I think we need to call some people out with extreme prejudice, that's what.


Get 'em Roland, I've got your back.

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:57 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22596
Location: Kirkland, WA
Image

Allen Bradford, #52. He changed his number, so all the pics including his number still show 44.


Now. Axx, my brotha. We need to have a sitdown. See, you're supposed to be a Seahawks fan. That's how you've acted most of the time on this forum. Now, you've posted two 49ers countdown pics in a row, a month apart. This is a problem. You eat our Seahawks food. You post in a like-minded manner with the Seahawks brethren on this forum that many of us call home.

Then...You start posting dirty 49ers pics in a Seahawks season opener countdown thread. This is not appropriate behavior for someone that posts under the guise of being a Seahawks fan. I demand to know where you are posting from, and why you claim to be a Seahawks fan. If your answers are ones that I do not deem to be satisfactory, I will send RockHawk a coupon for a free can of year-old Natty Ice and he will ban you forever, and you'll be forced to go to whatever team's forum you should truly belong to.

Tell us; why have you done us dirty this way? What have we done to you to earn this kind of disrespect, where you come into our home, enjoy our company, when all along you appear to have been a traitor to our cause?

We demand to know.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 pm 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5416
Location: Magnolia, Texas
RolandDeschain wrote:
Image

Allen Bradford, #52. He changed his number, so all the pics including his number still show 44.


Now. Axx, my brotha. We need to have a sitdown. See, you're supposed to be a Seahawks fan. That's how you've acted most of the time on this forum. Now, you've posted two 49ers countdown pics in a row, a month apart. This is a problem. You eat our Seahawks food. You post in a like-minded manner with the Seahawks brethren on this forum that many of us call home.

Then...You start posting dirty 49ers pics in a Seahawks season opener countdown thread. This is not appropriate behavior for someone that posts under the guise of being a Seahawks fan. I demand to know where you are posting from, and why you claim to be a Seahawks fan. If your answers are ones that I do not deem to be satisfactory, I will send RockHawk a coupon for a free can of year-old Natty Ice and he will ban you forever, and you'll be forced to go to whatever team's forum you should truly belong to.

Tell us; why have you done us dirty this way? What have we done to you to earn this kind of disrespect, where you come into our home, enjoy our company, when all along you appear to have been a traitor to our cause?

We demand to know.


Yeah, Axx, what Roland said.

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:11 am 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5416
Location: Magnolia, Texas
Zzzzzzzzzzz... zzzzzzzzzzz... zzzzzzzzzzzz... (crickets chirping)

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:40 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: Olympia
Image

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:19 am 
* NET Radish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Posts: 18002
Location: Spokane, Wa.
Made me see red also. Even excited my PM button.

:roll:

_________________
Image
The SuperB owl ladys have left the building with our thanks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm
Posts: 2539
yeah but at the end of the day i revived this thread so all in all I did the right thing


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:08 pm 
* NET Radish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Posts: 18002
Location: Spokane, Wa.
Axx wrote:
yeah but at the end of the day i revived this thread so all in all I did the right thing



Oh yeah we're always impressed when a poster admits to trolling......

:141847_bnono:

_________________
Image
The SuperB owl ladys have left the building with our thanks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:30 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm
Posts: 2539
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:44 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22596
Location: Kirkland, WA
Axx, a little bird told me you're posting from north Texas. Why don't you just admit you're a Cowgirls fan, or a bandwagon 49ers fan?

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:08 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: Olympia
Image

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:24 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm
Posts: 2539
Because i am the only person who actually cares about this thread

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL Opening Day Countdown
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:42 pm 
* Handsome *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
Posts: 2848
Location: Tri Cities, WA
?

_________________
"it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.