NFL Opening Day Countdown

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
99 days until opening day! We're more than halfway through the always-torturous NFL offseason. Starting with jersey #99 on the Seattle Seahawks NFL team, we have DT Tony McDaniel. Anybody have a pic of him in a Seahawks uniform, yet? All the ones I see on the interwebz show him in a Dolphins uni.

NYCoug

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":nkv2gjua said:
He looks like a nice fella

In this case, looks can be deceiving haha

McDaniel played college football at the University of Tennessee but was dismissed from the team after assaulting a fellow UT student during a pick up basketball game.

McDaniel assaulted fellow University of Tennessee student, Edward Goodrich, during a pick-up basketball game for which Goodrich received 4 broken bones and needed a metal plate inserted into his face to repair injuries. McDaniel, originally charged with aggravated assault, a felony, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and agreed to pay restitution to Goodrich for an undisclosed amount. Goodrich had filed an $800,000 lawsuit against McDaniel in Knox County Circuit Court.

Maybe he was just going for a rebound and didn't know his own strength and destroyed a fellow student's face? He was just competing out there. Whatever the case may be, he's playing DLine for the Hawks, not babysitting my little sister. I like that kind of mean, nasty edge in a Dlineman

Dunno if he makes the squad or not, but I've been getting an Anthony Hargrove vibe from McDaniel in that he might end up being more of a contributor than we originally imagined.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Today's Seahawk is #98, Greg Scruggs.

Greg+Scruggs+Len4INh5Ogvm.jpg

pehawk

Reaction score
When did Scruggs get QB reps? Man Pete was crazy splitting those reps last year...even Scruggs got some time.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I find that LoJack image extremely amusing for various reasons.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
This is one of the best threads of the year. Not because it's ever new or original (nor should it be), but because it means we're within spitting distance of real, actual football.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Kearly, I can't believe you're skipping over a current #94 for the Seahawks to post pics of Anthony Hargrove! ;)

Jaye Howard, #94, DT:

D Tennessee Titans v Seattle Seahawks VcU1UODzWOMl

hidn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":8csfwcun said:
Kearly, I can't believe you're skipping over a current #94 for the Seahawks to post pics of Anthony Hargrove! ;)

Jaye Howard, #94, DT:

D Tennessee Titans v Seattle Seahawks VcU1UODzWOMl

Sexy and he knows it.