Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Training camp schedule announced
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:47 pm 
NET Veteran

From Seahawks.com

Renton, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks will open 14 training camp practices at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center (VMAC) beginning on July 25 and concluding on August 14, the team announced today.

Fans interested in attending Seahawks Training Camp presented by Bing must register through the team's web site, Seahawks.com, beginning on Thursday, June 27, at 10 a.m. A pre-sale for season ticket holders will begin on Monday, June 24, at 2 p.m. and for Blue Pride members on Wednesday, June 26, at 10 a.m.

Registration will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and fans 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Only fans that register through seahawks.com will be allowed to attend practice.

A $7 transportation fee will be charged per person, as fans will be required to park at an off-site location and shuttled to VMAC before and after each practice. The VMAC parking lot will be closed to the public.

The Seahawks have partnered with The Landing Shopping Center in Renton to serve as the Seahawks Training Camp Parking and Transportation Center. Guests will receive transportation transfers and training camp passes upon check-in at the Seahawks Training Camp Guest Services Center which is located at 910 North 10th Place, Suite B, Renton, WA 98057.

Practice times, bus schedules and maps will be available on Seahawks.com at the time of registration.

For more information and to view training camp policies and procedures, visit BingTrainingCamp.Seahawks.com.

Practice Schedule No.DateDay of the WeekTime
1 July 25 Thursday 10 a.m.
2 July 26 Friday 10 a.m.
3 July 27 Saturday 10 a.m.
4 July 28 Sunday 10 a.m.
5 July 30 Tuesday 10 a.m.
6 July 31 Wednesday 10 a.m.
7 August 1 Thursday 10 a.m.
8 August 2 Friday 1:00 p.m.
9 August 4 Sunday 10:30 a.m.
10 August 5 Monday 10:00 a.m.
11 August 6 Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
12 August 11 Sunday 10:00 a.m.
13 August 13 Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
14 August 14 Wednesday 10:00 a.m.

Post subject: Re: Training camp schedule announced
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 pm 
NET Veteran

Everyone needs to show up at 4AM and be in the film room before russell wilson so he can be even more competitive.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:01 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

I was waiting for this info. One more big step towards the season!

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 pm 
NET Veteran

Did they email season ticket holders a promo code today or something? I dont have one

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:17 pm 
NET Veteran

They bumped it up another dollar. LAME.

"I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:29 pm 
NET Veteran

Hawken-Dazs wrote:
They bumped it up another dollar. LAME.

I'd complain but they have to pay for the transportation and other services some how and nothing is really getting any cheaper these days. I've always felt like this thing was a heck of a value to get near the team. They don't gauge you at the concessions they have there.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:29 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

Happypuppy wrote:
From Seahawks.com

Renton, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks will open 14 training camp practices at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center (VMAC) beginning on July 25 and concluding on August 14, the team announced today.

Fans interested in attending Seahawks Training Camp presented by Bing must register through the team's web site, Seahawks.com, beginning on Thursday, June 27, at 10 a.m. A pre-sale for season ticket holders will begin on Monday, June 24, at 2 p.m. and for Blue Pride members on Wednesday, June 26, at 10 a.m.

Registration will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and fans 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Only fans that register through seahawks.com will be allowed to attend practice.

A $7 transportation fee will be charged per person, as fans will be required to park at an off-site location and shuttled to VMAC before and after each practice. The VMAC parking lot will be closed to the public.

The Seahawks have partnered with The Landing Shopping Center in Renton to serve as the Seahawks Training Camp Parking and Transportation Center. Guests will receive transportation transfers and training camp passes upon check-in at the Seahawks Training Camp Guest Services Center which is located at 910 North 10th Place, Suite B, Renton, WA 98057.

Practice times, bus schedules and maps will be available on Seahawks.com at the time of registration.

For more information and to view training camp policies and procedures, visit BingTrainingCamp.Seahawks.com.

Practice Schedule No.DateDay of the WeekTime
1 July 25 Thursday 10 a.m.
2 July 26 Friday 10 a.m.
3 July 27 Saturday 10 a.m.
4 July 28 Sunday 10 a.m.
5 July 30 Tuesday 10 a.m.
6 July 31 Wednesday 10 a.m.
7 August 1 Thursday 10 a.m.
8 August 2 Friday 1:00 p.m.
9 August 4 Sunday 10:30 a.m.
10 August 5 Monday 10:00 a.m.
11 August 6 Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
12 August 11 Sunday 10:00 a.m.
13 August 13 Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
14 August 14 Wednesday 10:00 a.m.

Direct Link http://bingtrainingcamp.seahawks.com/ for those wishing to register

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:51 pm 
NET Veteran

Missing_Clink wrote:
Did they email season ticket holders a promo code today or something? I dont have one

I got mine this afternoon/early evening so hopefully you have yours by now as well.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 pm 
* 17Power Blogger *

Good, now Hawkblogger knows when to get into position and start fiercely defending players nobody cares about.

(Actually, he's never been that bad...I just remember him being pretty serious about that Cris Carter guy a couple years back.)

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 am 
NET Veteran

Not being the primary holder of season tickets I was told I am not allowed to regestier for the trainging camp the primary holder has to apply and be with me. Is it common for training camp to sell out? I imaging the weekends go first but I'll plan day off if I have to just to take my boys to see the practices. It's looking like I will be on the road for most of Thursday and wont be able to sign up reight when regestration opens for the public and I really want to go, do you guys think by thursday afternoon there will still be any openings?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:42 am 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

I'll be there the 27th and 14th. I suspect the 14th will be moved.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Wenhawk wrote:
Not being the primary holder of season tickets I was told I am not allowed to regestier for the trainging camp the primary holder has to apply and be with me. Is it common for training camp to sell out? I imaging the weekends go first but I'll plan day off if I have to just to take my boys to see the practices. It's looking like I will be on the road for most of Thursday and wont be able to sign up reight when regestration opens for the public and I really want to go, do you guys think by thursday afternoon there will still be any openings?

Only real fans are season ticket holders.:evil:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:05 pm 
* Class Act Hawk Fan *

Really different than it was in Cheney.... No BBQ at Les and Darlene's, no golf, no Karaoke, just not the same.... Hope the team does well without 2 a day's on the Water Front... :180670:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:55 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*

Plan to be there on Friday, August 2nd. :th2thumbs:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:11 pm 
NET Veteran

Regestired for July 28th, Aug 2nd and Aug 14th

Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:17 am 
NET Bench Warmer

I registered the wife and kid for a a whole week, can't wait!! Always wanted to go to training camp

Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:36 am 
NET Bench Warmer

I've never been before, is it worth registering for multiple days now, or should I go to one first and see if it's worth going again? I'm assuming they fill up pretty fast?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:28 pm 
NET Rookie

Dang, you guys have to register and pay to go to training camp practices? Man, that harsh. Ours are free, and we park in the lot at Zephyr Field (AAA-affiliate of the Miami Marlins) right next door to the Saints' practice facility.

Sorry to hear that guys. :(

pehawk wrote:
I have a boner, right now, as I type this.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:31 am 
NET Veteran

Just dropped 42 bucks for the entire family in July 30. That plus a hotel and car rental, I pray it doesn't rain out. Im excited to go though, hope it's a great experience for the kids.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:06 am 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

IronSaint wrote:
Dang, you guys have to register and pay to go to training camp practices? Man, that harsh. Ours are free, and we park in the lot at Zephyr Field (AAA-affiliate of the Miami Marlins) right next door to the Saints' practice facility.

Sorry to hear that guys. :(

We pay for the bus ride. Where they practice having the fans park there isn't practical and the neighbors wouldn't like it.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:13 pm 
NET Veteran

Will I have to man up and wait in line for the bus to VMAC? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :49ersmall:

-SH

<------Aug2

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm 
NET Rookie

CALIHAWK1 wrote:
We pay for the bus ride. Where they practice having the fans park there isn't practical and the neighbors wouldn't like it.

Oh ok, I see. I thought ya'll had to pay like $10-15/head to get into the practice. LOL. $7/head for a bus ride isn't too bad then, I guess. :mrgreen:

Despite ours being free, they gouge the hell out of us on drinks since there's no outside food/drink allowed. It's always hot enough there that it'd even make Satan himself blush, yet it's $3 for a Gatorade and I have no clue how much the beer is. :oops: Me and my friend usually sneak ours in, but shhh... :th2thumbs:

pehawk wrote:
I have a boner, right now, as I type this.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:38 pm 
NET Veteran

CALIHAWK1 wrote:
Wenhawk wrote:

Only real fans are season ticket holders.:evil:

I just converted to 49er-ism, "Who has it better than Us?"

- Seahawks fans without season tickets that's who!!!! :thirishdrinkers: :3-1:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 am 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

IronSaint wrote:
CALIHAWK1 wrote:

Oh ok, I see. I thought ya'll had to pay like $10-15/head to get into the practice. LOL. $7/head for a bus ride isn't too bad then, I guess. :mrgreen:

Despite ours being free, they gouge the hell out of us on drinks since there's no outside food/drink allowed. It's always hot enough there that it'd even make Satan himself blush, yet it's $3 for a Gatorade and I have no clue how much the beer is. :oops: Me and my friend usually sneak ours in, but shhh... :th2thumbs:

I see what you did there. This is Seattle though. You can't hardly psrk in this city for less tham $10 anymore amd that's cheap. So free parking and a $7 bus ride ain't bad.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:18 pm 
NET Starter

I'm going to one of the training camp sessions (Sunday), I know it starts at 10am but when are you supposed to show up to the shuttle...and where is the shuttle?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:52 am 
NET Veteran

So camp start today? went to the site and they have nothing that i could find on it.. their events calendar is empty..

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

hawker84 wrote:
So camp start today? went to the site and they have nothing that i could find on it.. their events calendar is empty..

http://www.seahawks.com/news/press/arti ... 07c6c82d60

Tomorrow :roll:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 am 
NET Veteran

Of course the news section.. the one i didn't look at. thanks

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]