Training camp schedule announced

Happypuppy

Reaction score
From Seahawks.com

Renton, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks will open 14 training camp practices at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center (VMAC) beginning on July 25 and concluding on August 14, the team announced today.

Fans interested in attending Seahawks Training Camp presented by Bing must register through the team's web site, Seahawks.com, beginning on Thursday, June 27, at 10 a.m. A pre-sale for season ticket holders will begin on Monday, June 24, at 2 p.m. and for Blue Pride members on Wednesday, June 26, at 10 a.m.

Registration will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and fans 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Only fans that register through seahawks.com will be allowed to attend practice.

A $7 transportation fee will be charged per person, as fans will be required to park at an off-site location and shuttled to VMAC before and after each practice. The VMAC parking lot will be closed to the public.

The Seahawks have partnered with The Landing Shopping Center in Renton to serve as the Seahawks Training Camp Parking and Transportation Center. Guests will receive transportation transfers and training camp passes upon check-in at the Seahawks Training Camp Guest Services Center which is located at 910 North 10th Place, Suite B, Renton, WA 98057.

Practice times, bus schedules and maps will be available on Seahawks.com at the time of registration.

For more information and to view training camp policies and procedures, visit BingTrainingCamp.Seahawks.com.

Practice Schedule No.DateDay of the WeekTime
1 July 25 Thursday 10 a.m.
2 July 26 Friday 10 a.m.
3 July 27 Saturday 10 a.m.
4 July 28 Sunday 10 a.m.
5 July 30 Tuesday 10 a.m.
6 July 31 Wednesday 10 a.m.
7 August 1 Thursday 10 a.m.
8 August 2 Friday 1:00 p.m.
9 August 4 Sunday 10:30 a.m.
10 August 5 Monday 10:00 a.m.
11 August 6 Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
12 August 11 Sunday 10:00 a.m.
13 August 13 Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
14 August 14 Wednesday 10:00 a.m.

Axx

Reaction score
Everyone needs to show up at 4AM and be in the film room before russell wilson so he can be even more competitive.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Did they email season ticket holders a promo code today or something? I dont have one

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":100m47jg said:
They bumped it up another dollar. LAME.

I'd complain but they have to pay for the transportation and other services some how and nothing is really getting any cheaper these days. I've always felt like this thing was a heck of a value to get near the team. They don't gauge you at the concessions they have there.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Happypuppy":5qkcouji said:
From Seahawks.com

Renton, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks will open 14 training camp practices at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center (VMAC) beginning on July 25 and concluding on August 14, the team announced today.

Fans interested in attending Seahawks Training Camp presented by Bing must register through the team's web site, Seahawks.com, beginning on Thursday, June 27, at 10 a.m. A pre-sale for season ticket holders will begin on Monday, June 24, at 2 p.m. and for Blue Pride members on Wednesday, June 26, at 10 a.m.

Registration will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and fans 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Only fans that register through seahawks.com will be allowed to attend practice.

A $7 transportation fee will be charged per person, as fans will be required to park at an off-site location and shuttled to VMAC before and after each practice. The VMAC parking lot will be closed to the public.

The Seahawks have partnered with The Landing Shopping Center in Renton to serve as the Seahawks Training Camp Parking and Transportation Center. Guests will receive transportation transfers and training camp passes upon check-in at the Seahawks Training Camp Guest Services Center which is located at 910 North 10th Place, Suite B, Renton, WA 98057.

Practice times, bus schedules and maps will be available on Seahawks.com at the time of registration.

For more information and to view training camp policies and procedures, visit BingTrainingCamp.Seahawks.com.

Practice Schedule No.DateDay of the WeekTime
1 July 25 Thursday 10 a.m.
2 July 26 Friday 10 a.m.
3 July 27 Saturday 10 a.m.
4 July 28 Sunday 10 a.m.
5 July 30 Tuesday 10 a.m.
6 July 31 Wednesday 10 a.m.
7 August 1 Thursday 10 a.m.
8 August 2 Friday 1:00 p.m.
9 August 4 Sunday 10:30 a.m.
10 August 5 Monday 10:00 a.m.
11 August 6 Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
12 August 11 Sunday 10:00 a.m.
13 August 13 Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
14 August 14 Wednesday 10:00 a.m.

Direct Link [urltargetblank]http://bingtrainingcamp.seahawks.com/[/urltargetblank] for those wishing to register

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2i80kbnd said:
Did they email season ticket holders a promo code today or something? I dont have one

I got mine this afternoon/early evening so hopefully you have yours by now as well.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Good, now Hawkblogger knows when to get into position and start fiercely defending players nobody cares about.

(Actually, he's never been that bad...I just remember him being pretty serious about that Cris Carter guy a couple years back.)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Not being the primary holder of season tickets I was told I am not allowed to regestier for the trainging camp the primary holder has to apply and be with me. Is it common for training camp to sell out? I imaging the weekends go first but I'll plan day off if I have to just to take my boys to see the practices. It's looking like I will be on the road for most of Thursday and wont be able to sign up reight when regestration opens for the public and I really want to go, do you guys think by thursday afternoon there will still be any openings?

Subzero717

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1djyamdz said:
Not being the primary holder of season tickets I was told I am not allowed to regestier for the trainging camp the primary holder has to apply and be with me. Is it common for training camp to sell out? I imaging the weekends go first but I'll plan day off if I have to just to take my boys to see the practices. It's looking like I will be on the road for most of Thursday and wont be able to sign up reight when regestration opens for the public and I really want to go, do you guys think by thursday afternoon there will still be any openings?

Only real fans are season ticket holders.:evil:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Really different than it was in Cheney.... No BBQ at Les and Darlene's, no golf, no Karaoke, just not the same.... Hope the team does well without 2 a day's on the Water Front... :180670:

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
I registered the wife and kid for a a whole week, can't wait!! Always wanted to go to training camp

wazzucougars

Reaction score
I've never been before, is it worth registering for multiple days now, or should I go to one first and see if it's worth going again? I'm assuming they fill up pretty fast?

IronSaint

Reaction score
Dang, you guys have to register and pay to go to training camp practices? Man, that harsh. Ours are free, and we park in the lot at Zephyr Field (AAA-affiliate of the Miami Marlins) right next door to the Saints' practice facility.

Sorry to hear that guys. :(

rjdriver

Reaction score
Just dropped 42 bucks for the entire family in July 30. That plus a hotel and car rental, I pray it doesn't rain out. Im excited to go though, hope it's a great experience for the kids.

Subzero717

Reaction score
IronSaint":3llz2zi1 said:
Dang, you guys have to register and pay to go to training camp practices? Man, that harsh. Ours are free, and we park in the lot at Zephyr Field (AAA-affiliate of the Miami Marlins) right next door to the Saints' practice facility.

Sorry to hear that guys. :(

We pay for the bus ride. Where they practice having the fans park there isn't practical and the neighbors wouldn't like it.