Seahawks Game Replays - Anybody?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Seahawks Game Replays - Anybody?
Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:10 pm
  • Johnny wrote:
    onanygivensunday wrote:Anybody know of way to record from a Comcast DVR to a DVD?

Is it possible?

The way I Do it is...

I got a DVD Recorder from Best Buy (which was like $160. buck I think)... and Then plugged the DVR into the DVD Recorder and just recorded what I wanted...

*Note- The DVD Recorder wont record in HD (at least mine wont).. If you record an HD broadcast the DVD Recorder will just record in standard definition and you will have the black lines on the top and bottom...

P.S.

Game Rewind from the NFL Network is awesome!... I have it and watch the Hawks games from the 2009 season to the 2012 season..... I don't have the kick-butt system like the guy in this thread has, But I just hook the PC to my Big Screen TV (with the monitor cord from my tower) and watch the games like that.... It's a pretty sweet deal for the full package deal it's $69.99 (for one full year) and you get all the games from 2009-2012.... I was watching the first Pete Carroll game as the Hawks Head Coach in the 2010 season Week 1 vs the 49ers earlier... "Matt Hasselbeck through an INT on his first throw of the game"... and I still jumped up in the air and yelled WTF Matt!!!!!....LoL.

That is nice to know....I already have the full season and playoffs on DVD from a friend but no DVD (I thought they were more expensive than that so didn't look into getting one).
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:14 pm
  • bobk3333 wrote:I have been watching NFL Rewind on an iPad. How do I watch it on Windows or Mac? Is there a special program I need to download or can I just use a browser?

You can watch it through a browser on Windows (I would guess the same for Mac). It starts up a separate window that you can go full screen or select other games, stats etc. It didn't have the ability to draw highlight graphics like the iPad but it has the coaches All-22 as well.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:31 pm

• found the vikings game on youtube, probably will be taken down soon though
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:53 pm
  • You guys all totally rock, thnx for all the good info ...

I'll drop some follow up for everyone, if I find something that's really useful for the common good ...
    I reject your reality and substitute my own
    HawkHouse
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 am
  • Johnny wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:That is nice to know....I already have the full season and playoffs on DVD from a friend but no DVD (I thought they were more expensive than that so didn't look into getting one).

This is the one I bought, They lowered the price to $129.99....
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/DVD+Player/Recorder+-+1080p/9789843.p;jsessionid=D82E39DBFFE0A3EAF14885939C56AFC7.bbolsp-app01-154?id=1218175322106&skuId=9789843&st=dvd%20recorder&cp=1&lp=2

Real easy setup as well just like a VCR with the input & output connections...

Thanks for the info. That's a doable price for me but more important is the simple setup into a DVR. Color coded is good. As you probably guess I am a woman so electronic setup isn't my preferred thing but color coded easy to read/understand instructions? I am all in.:)

Edit: I noticed it's a player/recorder what does that mean? Can you record and burn something off DVR?:)
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:29 am
  • Psychobabbler wrote:You can always watch this version of the 49ers game, too. Not the full game, but definitely a different view than you are used to seeing!

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... c885a9c701

I love that you're equal opportunity (your girl in Green in the "State" of Misery). :lol:
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:12 am
  • Christ on a bike that Peterson run on the second play was ridiculous...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain.

"Beast Mode is artist, puny Saints Defense merely his canvas!"

"When you die the only kingdom you'll see, will be two foot wide and six foot deep!"
    HawksSoc
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:26 am
  • HawksSoc wrote:Christ on a bike that Peterson run on the second play was ridiculous...

Browner not giving up on the play and tackling him was ridiculous.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 pm
  • Had the Patriots, Bears, Bills, Cards(2nd), Niners(2nd) and Redskins games already, watched them all a couple times so far this offseason. Just "acquired" the Cowboys, Packers, Falcons, and Chiefs (preseason) games to watch and get me more amped. One month until the first preseason game!!!!
    "You can hurry up all you want. But if you can't get yards and can't complete passes, then it's just quick three-and-outs." -- Richard Sherman
    SE174
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:10 pm
  • drdiags wrote:
    bobk3333 wrote:I have been watching NFL Rewind on an iPad. How do I watch it on Windows or Mac? Is there a special program I need to download or can I just use a browser?

You can watch it through a browser on Windows (I would guess the same for Mac). It starts up a separate window that you can go full screen or select other games, stats etc. It didn't have the ability to draw highlight graphics like the iPad but it has the coaches All-22 as well.

Can you give me a URL?

I already have a subscription, which I can watch on my tablet, but when I go to the Rewind page on NFL.com, it want's me to pay again.

This is the URL I go to, but it doesn't give me access to the video even after I have logged in: http://www.nfl.com/coachesfilm

bobk3333
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:31 pm
  • bobk3333 wrote:
    Can you give me a URL?

I already have a subscription, which I can watch on my tablet, but when I go to the Rewind page on NFL.com, it want's me to pay again.

This is the URL I go to, but it doesn't give me access to the video even after I have logged in: http://www.nfl.com/coachesfilm

Here is the one I just clicked to when I logged into NFL Game Rewind. It was aware of my subscription being up to date.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/schedule?icampaign=Prod_GR_Nav&cvsorc=Homepage.GR.GP_Nav
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:32 pm
  • I've got NFL GamePass on my iPhone. I can watch all the games from 2009 season onwards.
    I am an American Football Noobie... Please be gentle!! :-)
    I'M IN AND I BELIEVE!
    LyndseyG
    NET Rookie

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:45 pm
  • How to record games:

1.) Have a game rewind account
    2.) purchase a program like Bandicam - http://www.bandicam.com/ you can record anything playing on your desktop this way, with sound.
    3.) Burn to DVD
    D.) Win
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information