Isn't this ironic

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
mQKJ3

The Radish

Reaction score
I see Blitz is visiting Anchorage and Bob got his picture taken with him.

Don't know the other 2

HI AK

Jeez guys I'd think you'd at least recognize the dog. He just posted a picture of him and the dog recently. Yes I know its hard to tell which is which but the dog is not the grey bearded one.

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
akseahawkfan

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
How easily I'm forgotten. I thought my rants about special teams were legendary. I get my picture taken with our long snapper and kicker and nobody gets it. I'm crushed.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
akseahawkfan":i3un6q95 said:
How easily I'm forgotten. I thought my rants about special teams were legendary. I get my picture taken with our long snapper and kicker and nobody gets it. I'm crushed.

I didn't try hard enough. It makes perfect sense.

Rocket

Reaction score
akseahawkfan":2cxj57uz said:
It ain't you, Bro, it's cuz no one knew the snapper and the kicker.

HOW THE HELL ARE YA, Bob? Long time no hello. :mrgreen:

I'd ask about your preference for upcoming Senator, but I don't get to do that. :34853_doh:

Rocket

Reaction score
That's not rain on your wedding day, it's rai-e-ain... Duh.

Who woulda thought... it figures.

The Radish

Reaction score
akseahawkfan":3i31wu3t said:

I sadly admit to not knowing our kicker & snapper off the field. But I figured knowing Blitz would get me off the hook. Hell, at least I knew you and the dog. What is the dog's name by the way?

:les:

OP
OP
akseahawkfan

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
The Radish":2mvpha8y said:
akseahawkfan":2mvpha8y said:

I sadly admit to not knowing our kicker & snapper off the field. But I figured knowing Blitz would get me off the hook. Hell, at least I knew you and the dog. What is the dog's name by the way?

:les:

The dog is named Paris. Not my choice, but she was 7 months old and about the only thing she responded to was her name so I wasn't going to change that. Good news is after a year she now responds to damn dog and damn black dog. Sort of how we knew we were in trouble when Mom used the whole name. She's turning out to be a wonderful dog, despite the rough late start.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Hey Bob, nice to see they let you out for a bit. That looks a little like Excalibur Sports there. Damn Bears fan jumping on our jocks.

12thMan1

Reaction score
How is a pic of a 12th Man, a dog, Blitz and two of our current players ironic?

OP
OP
akseahawkfan

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":p1ne2tdw said:
Hey Bob, nice to see they let you out for a bit. That looks a little like Excalibur Sports there. Damn Bears fan jumping on our jocks.

They can't keep me in unless the pull the battery from the chair... even then I'm training the dog to pull me.

Nope, Sports Authority. The Excalibur Guys are cool, funny as hell. Haven't been there for years since it's the other side of town from me.

I'm getting ready for pre-season, so hope you'll see more of me here. Good to see familiar folk still hanging out.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I look forward to some classic AK fired up rants.

I hope owning that cute dog hasn't made you soft!