Help! Seahawks need beer vendors

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Help! Seahawks need beer vendors
Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 am
  • I would love a beer man job. Shit.. I would just buy all the beers for myself and walk around slamming them and getting the crowd all jacked up. Then, for the NFCC, I would grab my tray, then just never return. It would cost about 100 bucks to buy all the beers.. $100 gets you multi-view action of the game and about a dozen beers. TOTALLY WORTH IT.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 am
  • Loafoftatupu: That's not quite the direction DNC wants to go! We appreciate and respect your passion, but we're searching for folks (guys & gals) who want to sell the beer and make money rather than drink while working (a big no-no in our corporate culture)

Jim
    cincybeerhawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:58 am
  • cincybeerhawk wrote:Loafoftatupu: That's not quite the direction DNC wants to go! We appreciate and respect your passion, but we're searching for folks (guys & gals) who want to sell the beer and make money rather than drink while working (a big no-no in our corporate culture)

Jim

Well, I guess I am out then. :49ersmall:
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am
  • cincybeerhawk wrote:Loafoftatupu: That's not quite the direction DNC wants to go! We appreciate and respect your passion, but we're searching for folks (guys & gals) who want to sell the beer and make money rather than drink while working (a big no-no in our corporate culture)

Jim

Jim, understand Lofa is a bit sarcastic (we're regularly sending him to therapy), and hopefully anyone realistically looking at this opportunity would know that. :)
    Love ya Les! You're in my thoughts every time I "Check my PM's"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:52 am
  • RockHawk wrote:
    cincybeerhawk wrote:Loafoftatupu: That's not quite the direction DNC wants to go! We appreciate and respect your passion, but we're searching for folks (guys & gals) who want to sell the beer and make money rather than drink while working (a big no-no in our corporate culture)

Jim

Jim, understand Lofa is a bit sarcastic (we're regularly sending him to therapy), and hopefully anyone realistically looking at this opportunity would know that. :)

I drink when I work. It's how I cope with the rest of the idiots (myself included). :)
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information