Limited #3 Jerseys on nflshop

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Limited #3 Jerseys on nflshop
Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Re: Limited #3 Jerseys on nflshop
Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:17 pm
  • Those are not authentics and why are they limited?
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:23 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:Those are not authentics and why are they limited?

when I say authentic...I mean authentic as in an actual Nike jersey not some knock-off Chinese jersey sold on eBay.

Limited..as in it's the Nike Limited Jersey. Nike sells 3 grades of jerseys.

Gameday - Screen Print Name/Numbers - $100
    Limited - Sewn name/numbers, some technical-ish fabric - $135
    Elite - Sewn name/numbers, stretch technical fabric, about the closest thing you can get to what the players wear on-field - $250
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:08 am
  • been waiting for limited 3's but need it in wolf grey, hopefully those arent far behind.
    chimpanjesus
    NET Rookie

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:18 am
  • Im going to wait for the "C" to show up on it.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:04 am
  • Already have my blue and grey jerseys. Waiting on the Wilson white in Limited. But I wonder given how long this took to even become available, if I'm going to be waiting a long time.
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm
  • bryantology79 wrote:
    ZagHawk wrote:Already have my blue and grey jerseys. Waiting on the Wilson white in Limited. But I wonder given how long this took to even become available, if I'm going to be waiting a long time.

i've been waiting for a limited #3 in white as well. checked justsports and what do you know...

http://www.justsports.net/store/LIMITED-SSE3!NIK/Nike+Russell+Wilson+%233+Limited+Jersey

Has anyone ordered a jersey from them before? I've been waiting forever for the limited Wilson Away jersey. Been checking NFL shop, Hawks Pro Shop, and Nike Store daily for the last 6 months with no luck. I'm really surprised they show them in stock. Hoping this isn't too good to be true. Any feedback about these guys would be greatly appreciated!

GO HAWKS!!!!
    HAWKS2theBONE
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:32 pm
  • HAWKS2theBONE wrote:
    bryantology79 wrote:
    ZagHawk wrote:Already have my blue and grey jerseys. Waiting on the Wilson white in Limited. But I wonder given how long this took to even become available, if I'm going to be waiting a long time.

i've been waiting for a limited #3 in white as well. checked justsports and what do you know...

http://www.justsports.net/store/LIMITED-SSE3!NIK/Nike+Russell+Wilson+%233+Limited+Jersey

Has anyone ordered a jersey from them before? I've been waiting forever for the limited Wilson Away jersey. Been checking NFL shop, Hawks Pro Shop, and Nike Store daily for the last 6 months with no luck. I'm really surprised they show them in stock. Hoping this isn't too good to be true. Any feedback about these guys would be greatly appreciated!

GO HAWKS!!!!

Yep. They're legit and shipping is pretty quick. Got a steal of a deal when I got my game Sherman jersey for $50 during holiday shopping season last year.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 am
  • I'm looking for a Richard Sherman limited wolf grey jersey.
    Seen em nowhere except for the china knockoff sites. Nike has pretty much dropped the ball in the hawks jersey making part of their business.
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:41 pm
  • chimpanjesus wrote:been waiting for limited 3's but need it in wolf grey, hopefully those arent far behind.

Same here, too bad nobody at Nike or the nfl shop seems too know when they'll be available...
    Sonichellboy
    NET Rookie

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:01 pm
  • Greenhell wrote:
    HAWKS2theBONE wrote:
    bryantology79 wrote:[quote="ZagHawk"]Already have my blue and grey jerseys. Waiting on the Wilson white in Limited. But I wonder given how long this took to even become available, if I'm going to be waiting a long time.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Yep. They're legit and shipping is pretty quick. Got a steal of a deal when I got my game Sherman jersey for $50 during holiday shopping season last year.[/quote]

co-signed...got my other jerseys from them (limited grey lynch & game blue kam) as well as other stuff and everything is authentic. i was using their 20% off discount code until my last order back in feb when they told me to stop since i wasn't a gold member or whatever. but still, they ship fast and have great customer service. and since they're based in WA they have a good hawks selection. just ordered the limited white #3 and emailed them to find out if/when they would get limited greys in so I'll let u know when i hear back.
    bryantology79
    NET Starter

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 pm
  • Thanks guys for the feedback! Took the plunge this afternoon and placed my order. I was also able to use a 10% discount code for the jersey. I just don't understand how they have them yet NFL shop, Seahawks Shop, Nike, etc. don't have them. I guess I'll see when it shows up! I agree the service from them so far as been pretty good. This jersey thing with Nike has been a REAL nightmare. Must have wasted all their fabric mass producing Flynn jerseys!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!
    HAWKS2theBONE
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34 pm
  • T-Sizzle wrote:Im going to wait for the "C" to show up on it.

Might be waiting awhile, man. NFLShop doesn't sell jerseys with the Captain "C's" for some reason. I don't know why, I guess it's just because since most (if not all?) teams re-vote on captains every year, they don't want to put C's on a shipment of jerseys, and then that person doesn't get re-voted the next year and then they're stuck with the ones with old stock jerseys with C's for a non-captain.

If they'd be smart, they'd offer selling the captain C's separately for about $5, $7 or $10 a piece for you to put on yourself, whether it'd be an iron-on or not. I'm willing to bet people would pay for that, I would. :lol:

But yeah, your best bet might be buying the jersey you want, then buy a knock-off with a sewn-on C patch, take it off yourself and get it stitched on yourself. Hope this helps. :th2thumbs:

pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    IronSaint
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 pm
  • IronSaint wrote:
    T-Sizzle wrote:Im going to wait for the "C" to show up on it.

Might be waiting awhile, man. NFLShop doesn't sell jerseys with the Captain "C's" for some reason. I don't know why, I guess it's just because since most (if not all?) teams re-vote on captains every year, they don't want to put C's on a shipment of jerseys, and then that person doesn't get re-voted the next year and then they're stuck with the ones with old stock jerseys with C's for a non-captain.

If they'd be smart, they'd offer selling the captain C's separately for about $5, $7 or $10 a piece for you to put on yourself, whether it'd be an iron-on or not. I'm willing to bet people would pay for that, I would. :lol:

But yeah, your best bet might be buying the jersey you want, then buy a knock-off with a sewn-on C patch, take it off yourself and get it stitched on yourself. Hope this helps. :th2thumbs:

The "C's" can be found on Ebay. At least they used to when Hass was still on the team.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Navy-Blue-NFL-Captains-Patch-4-Star-Patch-/110983909857?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d72811e1
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:53 pm

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information