Limited #3 Jerseys on nflshop

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":38gpx472 said:
Those are not authentics and why are they limited?

when I say authentic...I mean authentic as in an actual Nike jersey not some knock-off Chinese jersey sold on eBay.

Limited..as in it's the Nike Limited Jersey. Nike sells 3 grades of jerseys.

Gameday - Screen Print Name/Numbers - $100
Limited - Sewn name/numbers, some technical-ish fabric - $135
Elite - Sewn name/numbers, stretch technical fabric, about the closest thing you can get to what the players wear on-field - $250

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
been waiting for limited 3's but need it in wolf grey, hopefully those arent far behind.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Already have my blue and grey jerseys. Waiting on the Wilson white in Limited. But I wonder given how long this took to even become available, if I'm going to be waiting a long time.

bryantology79

Reaction score

HAWKS2theBONE

Reaction score
bryantology79":1pwsz4y2 said:
ZagHawk":1pwsz4y2 said:
Already have my blue and grey jerseys. Waiting on the Wilson white in Limited. But I wonder given how long this took to even become available, if I'm going to be waiting a long time.

i've been waiting for a limited #3 in white as well. checked justsports and what do you know...

http://www.justsports.net/store/LIMITED-SSE3!NIK/Nike+Russell+Wilson+#3+Limited+Jersey

Has anyone ordered a jersey from them before? I've been waiting forever for the limited Wilson Away jersey. Been checking NFL shop, Hawks Pro Shop, and Nike Store daily for the last 6 months with no luck. I'm really surprised they show them in stock. Hoping this isn't too good to be true. Any feedback about these guys would be greatly appreciated!

GO HAWKS!!!!

Greenhell

Reaction score
HAWKS2theBONE":3lret3qt said:
bryantology79":3lret3qt said:
ZagHawk":3lret3qt said:

i've been waiting for a limited #3 in white as well. checked justsports and what do you know...

http://www.justsports.net/store/LIMITED-SSE3!NIK/Nike+Russell+Wilson+#3+Limited+Jersey

Has anyone ordered a jersey from them before? I've been waiting forever for the limited Wilson Away jersey. Been checking NFL shop, Hawks Pro Shop, and Nike Store daily for the last 6 months with no luck. I'm really surprised they show them in stock. Hoping this isn't too good to be true. Any feedback about these guys would be greatly appreciated!

GO HAWKS!!!!

Yep. They're legit and shipping is pretty quick. Got a steal of a deal when I got my game Sherman jersey for $50 during holiday shopping season last year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Richard Sherman limited wolf grey jersey.
Seen em nowhere except for the china knockoff sites. Nike has pretty much dropped the ball in the hawks jersey making part of their business.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":3t9z7vbo said:
been waiting for limited 3's but need it in wolf grey, hopefully those arent far behind.
Same here, too bad nobody at Nike or the nfl shop seems too know when they'll be available...

bryantology79

Reaction score
Greenhell":17jxy82r said:
HAWKS2theBONE":17jxy82r said:
bryantology79":17jxy82r said:
ZagHawk said:

GO HAWKS!!!!

Yep. They're legit and shipping is pretty quick. Got a steal of a deal when I got my game Sherman jersey for $50 during holiday shopping season last year.

co-signed...got my other jerseys from them (limited grey lynch & game blue kam) as well as other stuff and everything is authentic. i was using their 20% off discount code until my last order back in feb when they told me to stop since i wasn't a gold member or whatever. but still, they ship fast and have great customer service. and since they're based in WA they have a good hawks selection. just ordered the limited white #3 and emailed them to find out if/when they would get limited greys in so I'll let u know when i hear back.

HAWKS2theBONE

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the feedback! Took the plunge this afternoon and placed my order. I was also able to use a 10% discount code for the jersey. I just don't understand how they have them yet NFL shop, Seahawks Shop, Nike, etc. don't have them. I guess I'll see when it shows up! I agree the service from them so far as been pretty good. This jersey thing with Nike has been a REAL nightmare. Must have wasted all their fabric mass producing Flynn jerseys!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!

IronSaint

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":ob3i7fqa said:
Im going to wait for the "C" to show up on it.

Might be waiting awhile, man. NFLShop doesn't sell jerseys with the Captain "C's" for some reason. I don't know why, I guess it's just because since most (if not all?) teams re-vote on captains every year, they don't want to put C's on a shipment of jerseys, and then that person doesn't get re-voted the next year and then they're stuck with the ones with old stock jerseys with C's for a non-captain.

If they'd be smart, they'd offer selling the captain C's separately for about $5, $7 or $10 a piece for you to put on yourself, whether it'd be an iron-on or not. I'm willing to bet people would pay for that, I would. :lol:

But yeah, your best bet might be buying the jersey you want, then buy a knock-off with a sewn-on C patch, take it off yourself and get it stitched on yourself. Hope this helps. :th2thumbs:

Greenhell

Reaction score
IronSaint":cgc40h22 said:
T-Sizzle":cgc40h22 said:
Im going to wait for the "C" to show up on it.

Might be waiting awhile, man. NFLShop doesn't sell jerseys with the Captain "C's" for some reason. I don't know why, I guess it's just because since most (if not all?) teams re-vote on captains every year, they don't want to put C's on a shipment of jerseys, and then that person doesn't get re-voted the next year and then they're stuck with the ones with old stock jerseys with C's for a non-captain.

If they'd be smart, they'd offer selling the captain C's separately for about $5, $7 or $10 a piece for you to put on yourself, whether it'd be an iron-on or not. I'm willing to bet people would pay for that, I would. :lol:

But yeah, your best bet might be buying the jersey you want, then buy a knock-off with a sewn-on C patch, take it off yourself and get it stitched on yourself. Hope this helps. :th2thumbs:

The "C's" can be found on Ebay. At least they used to when Hass was still on the team.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Navy-Blue-N...857?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d72811e1

Latest posts