Next Lockdown Cornerback in the NFL...SHERMAN (Bleacher R)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• I love The Bleacher Report they are very reputable and exceedingly knowledgeable.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• SNDavidson wrote:I love The Bleacher Report they are very reputable and exceedingly knowledgeable.

lol I see what you did there.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• Inaccurate. While true that Sherman does not switch from left to right to shadow the other team's best guy, the implication that Seattle plays a cover 2 defense is mistaken.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Next??? He IS
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• The interweb can be confusing sometimes. Have you checked the date on the article to make sure it's not from last offseason?
    Machine-wrapped, with butter?

Yes, machine-wrapped, WITH BUTTER
    cdallan
    NET Veteran

• Sherm is a stud and with more playing time with guys like Earl, Kam, BB, Sherm will only get better and better. Scary!
    Johnny
    NET Veteran

• B/R stories, like the rest of the internet, are only as good as the guy that writes it. It's pretty much an open forum and anyone can write anything they want. I like the articles by Scott Kacsmar (captaincomeback). He seems to be very well informed and writes a really good, unbiased article. But you can just as easily get an article by some jackwagon ranting about how his beloved and storied Green Bay Packers got screwed by the evil Sea chickens and that alone is the reason they didn't go on to win it all. They don't vet their articles for shit on b/r.

As for the article in question, I thought it was one of the better b/r articles I've seen (and not just because it says nice things about our guy). It seemed pretty well researched. I just don't share the author's belief that we need to be moving sherm all over the field to prove his worth. Unlike the Jets, we have four all pro caliber guys in our secondary (make that 5 with the addition of winfield), so we don't need to do any of that. But if we do, it'll be ET that allows us to be most flexible imo. THAT kid's skillset is sick!
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• He's a day late and a dollar short, if he wrote this last pre season he would have broken ground, now it's something every Seahawk fan already knows and something most the fans following the NFL knows as far as how good he is.

This is sort of like saying traffic is going to be bad in Los Angeles in 2013 versus 1969.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• He's no good cuz he's not on an East coast team.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• east coast is wiz-ack.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information