RW up for an ESPY vs Kaep

mrdaija

Reaction score
I've never given any credence to the Espys, but I saw today that RW is up against Papaki for Breakthrough Athlete. Voting is running for another day or two at espys.com. I'd hate to see the bad guys win...

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Who votes? If it's the fans kaep can go back to prancing around nude in the sugarplum forrest. RW is about wins, bitch.

kearly

Reaction score
I don't care about the ESPY's, but that should be interesting, purely in terms of the reaction it generates.

Sweet avatar, btw.

zhawk

Reaction score
they are pretty sophomoric.... but then again, what isn't?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The ESPYs lost all credibility when that ladies' soccer goal beat out BeastQuake for play of the year.

That was ALL about next week's ratings.

AndMarshawn was in attendance and STYLING, too.

tooshort

Reaction score
Neither turtle lover nor D-Russ shall win... but I still want to see RW fake towards his bicep then kiss his wife instead,and explain that faith is something you don't have to Tattoo or flaunt...

ivotuk

Reaction score
kearly":3azdglo4 said:
I don't care about the ESPY's, but that should be interesting, purely in terms of the reaction it generates.

Sweet avatar, btw.

That, is something we can agree upon. I was mesmerized looking for it to change in some way, his eyes open, mouth smirk, or for him to say something, that only I could hear. Creepy...

kira

Reaction score
Aint they up vs trout and Johnyfoot ball lol yeah Keap and Wilson will not win, and I know im rooting for Wilson to beat Keap to give Keap a bigger drive plus a chip he can play with

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
kira":1z6ler4r said:
Aint they up vs trout and Johnyfoot ball lol yeah Keap and Wilson will not win, and I know im rooting for Wilson to beat Keap to give Keap a bigger drive plus a chip he can play with

You're a 49ers fan?

kira

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1uoxw5p2 said:
kira":1uoxw5p2 said:

You're a 49ers fan?
Yup

davidonmi

Reaction score
it's gotta either be trout or johnny football, picking which one of the two is a compete crapshoot. But kaepernick won and I don't really give a crap

davidonmi

Reaction score
QuickLightning":3tfask6z said:
davidonmi":3tfask6z said:
it's gotta either be trout or johnny football, picking which one of the two is a compete crapshoot

Kaepernick already won...
yep, just saw that