Who else loves Beastmode? 'video highlight'

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Mods feel free to move this, I didn't know where to post it.....But I love it!

I love the part where Aldon Smith says "You can't tackle him", Loved it.
    Last edited by Johnny on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Johnny
    NET Veteran

Re: Who else loves Beastmode?
Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 pm
  • Current political movement on .net is against vids. sorry, you were a good man...
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:19 pm
  • sweet!!!!
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:Current political movement on .net is against vids. sorry, you were a good man...

Is posting vids frowned upon on this site?, I don't know.. I saw the other ones post earlier and thought this would pump some people up for the preseason..... Man. I was going to post a Kam Chancellor vid next...

Johnny
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 pm
  • Did you create this video? Watch out if you did not. I really like it though! Beastmode is why our offense functions, be very careful though, don't get too excited if you didn't make that yourself, careful, can't just be a fan. Don't post unless you spend your life writing about the Seahawks and pick on those that don't? Nice vid though! I love having a girlfriend and a life, its great!
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:25 pm
  • No man keep it up, really, that wasnt for you, keep it UP.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:26 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:Did you create this video? Watch out if you did not. I really like it though! Beastmode is why our offense functions, be very careful though, don't get too excited if you didn't make that yourself, careful, can't just be a fan. Don't post unless you spend your life writing about the Seahawks and pick on those that don't? Nice vid though! I love having a girlfriend and a life, its great!

what did I miss? People getting messed with for sharing seahawk videos?
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Drunk posting, I think.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:47 pm
  • Johnny wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:Current political movement on .net is against vids. sorry, you were a good man...

Is posting vids frowned upon on this site?, I don't know.. I saw the other ones post earlier and thought this would pump some people up for the preseason..... Man. I was going to post a Kam Chancellor vid next...

What song is that?
    How many 49ers fans does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they will all show and talk about how good the old one was...
    hawker232
    NET Rookie

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:48 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:Did you create this video? Watch out if you did not. I really like it though! Beastmode is why our offense functions, be very careful though, don't get too excited if you didn't make that yourself, careful, can't just be a fan. Don't post unless you spend your life writing about the Seahawks and pick on those that don't? Nice vid though! I love having a girlfriend and a life, its great!

No one was making fun of you, man. If you keep this up people are gonna start, though. :)
    formido
    NET Starter

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:49 pm

+1
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

• Drunk posting? Man I can get way drunker than this. Still love this place though so I'll stop.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:40 pm
  • hawker232 wrote:
    Johnny wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:Current political movement on .net is against vids. sorry, you were a good man...

What song is that?

Krizz Kaliko "animal".. one of the many Tech N9ne Disciples...

Lyrics suit our defense oh so well..
    "I am just an animal, I am not a human being"
    "I am not an animal, I am just a human being"
    "i am such an animal, I am not a human being"
    "I am not an animal, I am just a human being"

AND OH by the way..I love beastmode too...!!!
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

• Thank you, Buffalo.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Thank you, Buffalo.

I must have thought that 20 times during that video.
    I don't know how long Marshawn can keep running that angry. My head says it isn't sustainable, too much of a beating. My heart says Walter Payton did it a long time.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• I wonder how long Lynch can keep it up. I think probably for a while still. There is just something about the way he takes contact. It's as if he's wearing an extra set of pads, because when defenders contact him, he barely shows any kind of vector change. There is also a teflon like quality to him as well. There are a lot of times that tacklers square up for what should be a big hit... and then they make contact and magically slip off. It's almost as if Lynch has the ability to make defenders hit at jogging speed.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Scottemojo wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Thank you, Buffalo.

I don't know how long Marshawn can keep running that angry. My head says it isn't sustainable, too much of a beating. My heart says Walter Payton did it a long time.

13 years for Walter. The only game he missed was one during his rookie year when the trainer told the coach that Walter couldn't play due to a hamstring pull. Walter was PO'd about that until the day he died. He was a relentless competitor.

Guys are bigger now, but Beast is bigger than Walter was too. Tough to say whether he can keep it up for as long. I'm inclined to think not, but you never know.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Marshawn Lynch is a freak of nature who was born to play this game. Just they way his stance is and the way he walks he looks more Beast than Human. I think he will be able to play at this level for 3 more years (especially with Turbin and Michael in the fold), and still be a force 4 and 5 years from now.

IIRC, Buffalo didn't play him that much and remember how well that worked out for Marcus Allen? Al Davis got a bug up his ass and wouldn't let his coaches play Allen and wouldn't let him out of his contract. Marcus ended up in Kansas City and played well for another year or two.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Scottemojo wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Thank you, Buffalo.

My head says the same, and I suspect the collective heads in the Seahawks front office agree.

IMO they spent a second round pick on Christine Michael for a reason, likewise the fourth rounder on Robert Turbin last year. It's not insurance because they expect Lynch to suffer a serious injury, rather an attempt to ensure he doesn't. He does survive a consistent pounding, but he's almost always banged up too. It can't go on forever and ever. And as time goes on, they'll have to pick their moment.

I won't be drafting Lynch in any fantasy leagues this year. Because while he'll still be the lead guy and will get his yards and TD's, I think we'll start to see a move to committee running. To prolong Lynch's effectiveness.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• Q: If you, Seahawks.NET poster, were given ONE opportunity to carry the football for the Seattle Seahawks and with Marshawn Lynch's ability, how would you run?

A: Exactly the way he does. On EVERY opportunity he gets.

Think about it.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• bestfightstory wrote:Q: If you, Seahawks.NET poster, were given ONE opportunity to carry the football for the Seattle Seahawks and with Marshawn Lynch's ability, how would you run?

A: Exactly the way he does. On EVERY opportunity he gets.

Think about it.

I would run out of bounds for a loss of 8, but your point stands.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Thank you, Buffalo.

100% agree! Major steal for us in that one!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:41 pm
  • Johnny wrote:

Kam's value to this D is under-rated, really glad we inked him to a deal.

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

• He's no good, cuz he's not on an East coast team.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• With the amount of back trouble Lynch has had over the last two seasons, I think he's well aware that he doesn't have long in this game.
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran

• I've said right along his type of runners normally don't have long careers but tho he gets tackled its usually from the side. Lets hope we get at least 2-3 more years out of him.

What greater tribute can there be for a football player than to have an opposing defender say "He runs like every time is his last".

:th2thumbs:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information