Who else loves Beastmode? 'video highlight'

Johnny

Reaction score
[youtube]LyES_wv6bo0[/youtube]

Mods feel free to move this, I didn't know where to post it.....But I love it!

I love the part where Aldon Smith says "You can't tackle him", Loved it.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Current political movement on .net is against vids. sorry, you were a good man...

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

Reaction score
SNDavidson":2omepquc said:
Current political movement on .net is against vids. sorry, you were a good man...

Is posting vids frowned upon on this site?, I don't know.. I saw the other ones post earlier and thought this would pump some people up for the preseason..... Man. I was going to post a Kam Chancellor vid next...

[youtube]-unD33mV8Os[/youtube]

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Did you create this video? Watch out if you did not. I really like it though! Beastmode is why our offense functions, be very careful though, don't get too excited if you didn't make that yourself, careful, can't just be a fan. Don't post unless you spend your life writing about the Seahawks and pick on those that don't? Nice vid though! I love having a girlfriend and a life, its great!

SNDavidson

Reaction score
No man keep it up, really, that wasnt for you, keep it UP.

bellingerga

Reaction score
SNDavidson":kx84ran9 said:
Did you create this video? Watch out if you did not. I really like it though! Beastmode is why our offense functions, be very careful though, don't get too excited if you didn't make that yourself, careful, can't just be a fan. Don't post unless you spend your life writing about the Seahawks and pick on those that don't? Nice vid though! I love having a girlfriend and a life, its great!

what did I miss? People getting messed with for sharing seahawk videos?

hawker232

Reaction score
Johnny":1w9zng52 said:
SNDavidson":1w9zng52 said:

Is posting vids frowned upon on this site?, I don't know.. I saw the other ones post earlier and thought this would pump some people up for the preseason..... Man. I was going to post a Kam Chancellor vid next...

What song is that?

formido

Reaction score
SNDavidson":g0xhoj2a said:

No one was making fun of you, man. If you keep this up people are gonna start, though. :)

zhawk

Reaction score
SNDavidson":c7b50lpr said:

+1

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Drunk posting? Man I can get way drunker than this. Still love this place though so I'll stop.

tooshort

Reaction score
hawker232":dqb05pyq said:
Johnny":dqb05pyq said:
SNDavidson":dqb05pyq said:

What song is that?

Krizz Kaliko "animal".. one of the many Tech N9ne Disciples...

Lyrics suit our defense oh so well..
"I am just an animal, I am not a human being"
"I am not an animal, I am just a human being"
"i am such an animal, I am not a human being"
"I am not an animal, I am just a human being"

AND OH by the way..I love beastmode too...!!!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":34cjr73e said:
Thank you, Buffalo.
I must have thought that 20 times during that video.
I don't know how long Marshawn can keep running that angry. My head says it isn't sustainable, too much of a beating. My heart says Walter Payton did it a long time.

kearly

Reaction score
I wonder how long Lynch can keep it up. I think probably for a while still. There is just something about the way he takes contact. It's as if he's wearing an extra set of pads, because when defenders contact him, he barely shows any kind of vector change. There is also a teflon like quality to him as well. There are a lot of times that tacklers square up for what should be a big hit... and then they make contact and magically slip off. It's almost as if Lynch has the ability to make defenders hit at jogging speed.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1jzw36p9 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1jzw36p9 said:
Thank you, Buffalo.
I don't know how long Marshawn can keep running that angry. My head says it isn't sustainable, too much of a beating. My heart says Walter Payton did it a long time.
13 years for Walter. The only game he missed was one during his rookie year when the trainer told the coach that Walter couldn't play due to a hamstring pull. Walter was PO'd about that until the day he died. He was a relentless competitor.

Guys are bigger now, but Beast is bigger than Walter was too. Tough to say whether he can keep it up for as long. I'm inclined to think not, but you never know.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch is a freak of nature who was born to play this game. Just they way his stance is and the way he walks he looks more Beast than Human. I think he will be able to play at this level for 3 more years (especially with Turbin and Michael in the fold), and still be a force 4 and 5 years from now.

IIRC, Buffalo didn't play him that much and remember how well that worked out for Marcus Allen? Al Davis got a bug up his ass and wouldn't let his coaches play Allen and wouldn't let him out of his contract. Marcus ended up in Kansas City and played well for another year or two.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":12hteq17 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":12hteq17 said:
Thank you, Buffalo.

My head says the same, and I suspect the collective heads in the Seahawks front office agree.

IMO they spent a second round pick on Christine Michael for a reason, likewise the fourth rounder on Robert Turbin last year. It's not insurance because they expect Lynch to suffer a serious injury, rather an attempt to ensure he doesn't. He does survive a consistent pounding, but he's almost always banged up too. It can't go on forever and ever. And as time goes on, they'll have to pick their moment.

I won't be drafting Lynch in any fantasy leagues this year. Because while he'll still be the lead guy and will get his yards and TD's, I think we'll start to see a move to committee running. To prolong Lynch's effectiveness.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Q: If you, Seahawks.NET poster, were given ONE opportunity to carry the football for the Seattle Seahawks and with Marshawn Lynch's ability, how would you run?

A: Exactly the way he does. On EVERY opportunity he gets.

Think about it.