"Editor Doub" is now a writer at Sports Illustrated

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • We knew each other pretty well back in the early incarnations of .Net circa early 2000's, and I was always so impressed with his encyclopedic knowledge of not only his beloved Seahawks, but the NFL and MLB. He was, and I assume still is a big M's fan. I pm'd him several times telling him how great I thought his writing was and that I knew he was gonna make it as a professional sports writer. Turns out my crystal ball was accurate. Met him at a couple get-togethers and he's a hell of a nice guy. Congrats Doug! I look forward to more of your articles and your continued success! :229031_cheers:

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Pretty damn impressive.
    Sturm
    NET Veteran

• Doug and I used to take road trips to Cheney when the Seahawks were still holding their training camp over there under Holmgren. 5 hours in a car each way. That was a lot of time to saturate myself with the incredible football and sport mind that is Doug Farrar. Any past, current and future success is well deserved.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Well earned, I remember him here writing and hoping to hone his skills with the aspirations of being able to do what he is doing now, on the radio writing, nice to see that dreams do come true, Hats off Doug!

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Aros wrote:Doug and I used to take road trips to Cheney when the Seahawks were still holding their training camp over there under Holmgren. 5 hours in a car each way. That was a lot of time to saturate myself with the incredible football and sport mind that is Doug Farrar. Any past, current and future success is well deserved.

Yep, I'm impressed as all get out by DF's tenacity and Knowledge well that he draws from, BUT, please, please, PLEASE don't enter the swim suit competition at SI :16:
    Seriously though, I think congrats are in order, you earned it.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information