Russell Wilson Kaepernicking

OP
OP
S

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
To be fair, it looks like they are playing Madden, and, by Wilson's reaction (Kaepernicking), it looks like he is winning and mocking Colin.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
That's not acting like the robot you're supposed to be Russell.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Maybe he's just smelling his pit.

That's what it's all about, isn't it?

HawkWow

Reaction score
The "fans" comments to the right of the picture are quite telling. There was a time (way back) when the 9er faithful had a modicum of class. Now? They should be casted in deliverance II. Witless ass hats.

Birdfinger

Reaction score
Minutes later Kaepernick scored on a read-option play then abruptly left and visited sick kids in a hospital.

SE174

Reaction score
Birdfinger":2taes0wd said:
Minutes later Kaepernick scored on a read-option play then abruptly left and visited sick kids in a hospital.
HAHAHAHA, that would never happen.

kira

Reaction score
Seconds later you see RW giving Keap a royalties payment for doing his Patented pose......

oasis

Reaction score
I'm not an expert on trash-talk, but "Look at @dangerusswilson trying to steal my swag!" seems like something a bad loser would say. Or he's doing what grade-school kids do and pretends he wins after losing. Am I missing something here or is this guy a complete tool?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
oasis":3hn5k78j said:
I'm not an expert on trash-talk, but "Look at @dangerusswilson trying to steal my swag!" seems like something a bad loser would say. Or he's doing what grade-school kids do and pretends he wins after losing. Am I missing something here or is this guy a complete tool?

Man, they're just having a good-natured exchange. The Kaep hate on this forum is borderline ridiculous.

oasis

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":343tpkbn said:
oasis":343tpkbn said:

Man, they're just having a good-natured exchange. The Kaep hate on this forum is borderline ridiculous.
Yeah, I just thought about it. Probably not as serious as I initially read lol

FormerEvil

Reaction score
Some of you guys are a little out of touch.. This is for an ad for the new Madden game. Russell just scored on Kaep and you will see this on TV in a commercial. Ease up. Two dudes having fun. He's still Russell and he's still awesome.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Say it ain't so Russell!!!!! :240039: :240039: :240039: :240039: :240039: :sarcasm_off: