Seahawks uniforms in the Elite 8

SE174

Reaction score
We're kicking their ass... I was led to believe that everyone outside of Seattle hated our new unis.... hmmmmmm.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
SE174":3v7ehb08 said:
We're kicking their ass... I was led to believe that everyone outside of Seattle hated our new unis.... hmmmmmm.
Especially considering how before last season they were ranked in the bottom 5 in the league

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
SE174":3d9noyuo said:

I seem to remember after the new unis were unveiled a very positive reaction from players around the league on their twitter accounts.

halps80

Reaction score
So people actually like the Ravens' uniform? Really? That logo looks like a third grader drew it in art class.

CANHawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":cy8dkb51 said:
Looks like the Niners have someone scripting for them. Right now, they're gaining 75 votes every 15 seconds or so.

What'd you expect? They're the silicon valley 49'ers...

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jamaal Charles was on Dave Damasheks podcast a week or two ago and when he was asked..... he said the Seahawks were the best. Poor Dave can't wrap his head around that. :)

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Man that sucks, someone is totally cheating on this, we were leading by 25,000+ when I went to work, and we are only up by less than 10,000 now. Bastards can't win, I hate those guys.

Oof

Reaction score
Still don't like the new uni's. It's like I'm watching the Rams.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I have a really hard time believing all these 49er votes coming from NO WHERE are legit. Someone is definitely using some type of script to spam votes.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure whoever runs the polls will see it, whoever did that is a loser though.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I just spun up 4 virtual machines that are all doing automated voting approximately once every 3 seconds each, so I'm spamming Seahawks votes at a combined rate of around one vote per 0.75 seconds; or 4,500 votes per hour. If these clowns are going to do it, then damned straight, I am too.

The NFL needs to have its software developers build in protection against multiple votes from the same IP address in short time frames. Until they do, I'm going to cheese this crap; it pisses me off watching 49ers fans do it. I would far prefer completely legitimate voting across the board.

seabowl

Reaction score
I like the hawks unis but they may as well hand this to the Chargers (unless something crooked is going on like some have suggested). Over the years when asked most people liked the powder blue the best.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ok, I'm getting really annoyed. I'm submitting more than 1 vote per second, and the 49ers are STILL pulling further ahead. At 5 in the freaking morning. Somebody help me out, here. Rock, put some server capacity at your work towards this. :devil:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ok, I took this mofo to a new level. I'm running 8 virtual machines that are all voting about once every 3-4 seconds.

2wxd.png

I beg and implore everyone that reads this to just keep voting by hand as often as you can throughout the day for our beloved Seahawks uniforms to beat the 49ers.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm hoping that whatever douchebag 49ers fan is doing so much automated voting, he has to stop during the day because he's using company servers to do it. We'll win if that's the case, or if someone else steps up with me to do additional automated voting. Otherwise, we're sunk. :(