Heads up for Portland/Vancouver area fans

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner will be hosting some kind of event in Vancouver (WA) on Friday that's open to the public. I just heard about it from my brother.

They'll be on tour in Vancouver Friday through Sunday.

Part of the event is a movie night on Friday. 8pm at the Marshall Community Center.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• whaaaaaaaaa???? I wanna go!!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Part of the 12th man tour. My wife and I went to the one in Bellingham:

http://www.seahawks.com/community/12-tour.html

My parents and younger sis live in Portland so we are planning to go down to Vancouver.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• I'm trying to get them to come by my studio. Trying to get BB on a track haha.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• It's really cool that they're doing this. It even looks like they're hitting up some very small towns along the way. We were driving back from Sunriver, OR last Monday and I heard on a local station that they were making a stop in Goldendale, WA. It is a very small town...I'm sure this event is a big deal for them.

I found a link:
    http://www.goldendalesentinel.com/story ... /2706.html
    Yoonhawk
    * NET Attorney *

• Yoonhawk wrote:It's really cool that they're doing this. It even looks like they're hitting up some very small towns along the way. We were driving back from Sunriver, OR last Monday and I heard on a local station that they were making a stop in Goldendale, WA. It is a very small town...I'm sure this event is a big deal for them.

I found a link:
    http://www.goldendalesentinel.com/story ... /2706.html

Hey if they went to Wasilli,(which they do) then Goldendale can't be far behind. lol

They perhaps were there to see the telescope.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Just waiting for their stop-off in Astoria, OR.

They are more than welcome to visit us in the "mini-San Francisco" of Oregon.

Mouth of the Columbia. Best fishing/crabbing/clamming in the USA. Sports fanatics!!!!!!!!

What's NOT to love?!?
    Paschtorian
    NET Rookie

• Holy crap, I'm on this !
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• anyone know what this movie night thing is theyre doing tonight?
    muxpux
    NET Veteran

• ...And I can't make this. Kiss Sherman for me, Zeb.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• We thought about going but decided not to.
    dbmack
    NET Starter

• Just drove by. There's quite a few little kids. Not the place for a single guy. Saw a guy with a 12 jersey up on stage and a large blow-up big screen. You guys aren't missing much!
    Seaman
    NET Rookie

• I just got back from it. Browner didn't say a word, most of the talking was done by a team rep wearing #12. Richard Sherman did take the mic and gave some props to the 12thman, but it was all over in probably 60 seconds. They did say that they'll be at Big Al's on Sunday and will be giving out autographs there.

Really, if you didn't go you didn't miss much, though Blitz and two of the cheerleaders were there for fans to take pictures with (I took a picture with my brother and Blitz).

We actually got there before 7pm but contrary to what we were told the event didn't really start until maybe 8:20 or so, which meant a lot of standing around and waiting. At some point right after 8 o'clock some guy walks right up to us out of the blue to greet us, he was probably 3 feet away when I realized it was Tony Ventrela. He's basically exactly like you'd think he'd be like in real life in every way. Still, it kind of blew me away that I'm just standing there and literally the very next second I was talking to Tony Ventrela who appeared out of nowhere. He was the only person at the event that gave autographs, turns out he's a lefty.

If you didn't go you didn't miss anything, but I'll probably still remember it 30 years from now and that's not something I can say about any other day I've had in the last month. I think it was worth going to.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• That's actually pretty cool!
    Seaman
    NET Rookie

• Paschtorian wrote:Just waiting for their stop-off in Astoria, OR.

Mouth of the Columbia. Best fishing/crabbing/clamming in the USA. Sports fanatics!!!!!!!!

What's NOT to love?!?

Best razor clamming is on the Long Beach peninsula my friend.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Paschtorian wrote:
    Just waiting for their stop-off in Astoria, OR.

What's NOT to love?!?

Best razor clamming is on the Long Beach peninsula my friend.

From what I have heard (over the past few years),.......

..........you are correct sir.

The mouth of this river is loaded with everything a person needs to survive.
    Paschtorian
    NET Rookie

• Went to Goldendale WA to see Browner and Sherman. It was just embarrassing. The town missed the opportunity to organize such a nice event in an appropriate way. Both players left without given any autographs. If I was a player I would never come back there. I guess I have to sign my football by myself. :cry:
    Wodan
    NET Bench Warmer

• Thank God I don't live there, but went up there to see the players. They only stopped there because a Seahawks promoter is building a house up there. Poor Tony Ventrella had a hard time to get the microphone working. Somebody showed up in a niner jersey and another asked the players if they liked his Bronco jersey. No security around the stage. The players had to wait in the car for 15 min so those dummies had time to clear the stage. It was just embarrassing. Both players looked around and probably thought " what the f...?". At least I saw them pretty close hehe. They looked smaller than on tv haha.
    Wodan
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:22 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information