Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: I posted this in the shack, but want opinion on this...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:06 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Seahawks related topic. I realized there were no swear words to where it had to be in the shack, and it's still technically "off-season", so I thought "what the hell". I don't think anybody actually moderates that site anymore, so its not like they're a competitor anymore. Anyhoo, what are your thoughts about this crap?

Mods, feel free to plunk it back in the shack if you think it's too inflammatory for some reason...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The old Scout site suck ass, and not just because it has turned into a literal ghost town, but because threads like this are allowed to just hang around in the main forum. It would have been instantly killed here, of course... Thankfully.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=114&f=1936&t=11676719

My "retort" is at the bottom. I know there are some of you here that agree with me and some that disagree... I think most of you here agree with my point of view, but I think I made my personal opinion perfectly clear if nothing else.

I was surprised that site still shows my old post count! How many years ago was scout for us?

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...

Post subject: Re: I posted this in the shack, but want opinion on this...
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:10 pm 
NET Rookie

Your a homophobe...that's my opinion

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:16 pm 
NET Veteran

Not worth the effort.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:36 pm 
NET Veteran

Yeah it was pretty dumb of the Seahawks to show their views on politics!

Its very dividing and is it really worth it? No.

Why not talk about the death penalty or wars? I can tell you more players and the FO are more focused on gun rights more then the wierd gays.

Take about what matters not some head cases...but its the NFL, its fake, who cares. Its like getting worked up over what Ric Flair might say.

The NFL and the Seahawks are fake and a joke. LMAO Do you really still think this is real (NFL)? So who would care what a fake group thinks?

Stop being a tool!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:11 pm 
NET Veteran

Not sure if troll or just stupid.

Spokane wrote:
Yeah it was pretty dumb of the Seahawks to show their views on politics!

Its very dividing and is it really worth it? No.

Why not talk about the death penalty or wars? I can tell you more players and the FO are more focused on gun rights more then the wierd gays.

Take about what matters not some head cases...but its the NFL, its fake, who cares. Its like getting worked up over what Ric Flair might say.

The NFL and the Seahawks are fake and a joke. LMAO Do you really still think this is real (NFL)? So who would care what a fake group thinks?

Stop being a tool!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 pm 
* NET Landlord *

Sorry BT, i love ya but this is nothing more than an opportunity for a huge civil war with Seahawk fans tearing each other up.

We'll ask to keep that stuff in the PWR where it belongs.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]