Seahawks Fans buying a brick at "Levi's Stadium"

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Thought this was funny. The Seahawks fan Reddit group is taking donations to buy a brick at SF's new stadium. Seattle PI wrote about it on their site.

[urltargetblank]http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2013/07/17/seahawks-fans-buying-go-hawks-brick-at-san-franciscos-new-stadium/[/urltargetblank]

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Tacky move IMO. Would you want to be treated that way at our house? I for one am ashamed by those actions..... Can't control everyone I guess.

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":u5cnpmdz said:
Tacky move IMO. Would you want to be treated that way at our house? I for one am ashamed by those actions..... Can't control everyone I guess.
Not tacky. It's no different from all the Ninner fans coming in here to post. :stirthepot:

Giedi

Reaction score
ramchargerman66":2enzt1ll said:
T-Sizzle":2enzt1ll said:
Not tacky. It's no different from all the Ninner fans coming in here to post. :stirthepot:
I don't know if you can bann a brick once it's cememted in though.

Sac

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":w5ppyn34 said:

That's because you like being wrong

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I have no issues with this. You really think if the Seahawks had something like this, they wouldn't jump at the chance to buy a brick?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":1h5d5rc9 said:
Did the Seahawks sell bricks? I thought not. Tacky was having to sell bricks to build your facility.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
Scottemojo":10icwbua said:
T-Sizzle":10icwbua said:
Did the Seahawks sell bricks? I thought not. Tacky was having to sell bricks to build your facility.
I don't think they had to sell the bricks, just a cool thing to do for fans.

Is Safeco tacky?

McG

Reaction score
I wouldn't do it. Some people take sports entirely too far. I get it, as a fan you want to "put your mark" on their new stadium. When it comes down to it, as much as you or I hate the 9ers or any other team, you don't disrespect someones home. It's like taking a shit on someone's lawn, that's how classless I think this move is.

With that said, yeah it's a funny troll type of move. If I was the 9er organization I wouldn't allow anyone who wasn't a fan or who had good intentions buy a brick.

cacksman

Reaction score
Is it odd to anyone else that there is an actual article about this?

The idea was first proposed on r/Seahawks last week by Reddit user ElderPopTarts. On Tuesday, redditor whoopingchow got the ball rolling with a new thread, which includes instructions on how to donate through the micropayment website CrowdTilt.

This is news?

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
They should just do an engraving of all the Super Bowl trophies you've guys won. Here's my design

Single brick

mikeak

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":3ed9inwj said:
Scottemojo":3ed9inwj said:
T-Sizzle":3ed9inwj said:
I don't think they had to sell the bricks, just a cool thing to do for fans.

Is Safeco tacky?

LOL. Do you think any team does things like this to be nice to fans? If so they would give them to season ticket holders or a nominal fee. This is not to be cool - this is to make MORE money

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
This is great. We should get more than 1 going. Get a whole bunch of em.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2ze94jcf said:
They should just do an engraving of all the Super Bowl trophies you've guys won. Here's my design

Single brick

I can admit that is some funny sh!t right there. If you could only conjour up the past for the firestorm that awaits the 9er's brewing from the north, you could rest, but honestly, you know better dont'choo.

Buy the Brick.

Suggested engravings...

"Let this be a curse"
"Pick a # between 11 and 13"
"I just saw up your dress, And you got BALLS"

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
we should get 2 bricks...side by the side
one will read SEA
the other HAWKS

Actually scratch that...i can see someone defacing them both and changing them into seaco...or hawkshi... you get the idea..

SEAHAWKS in one brick works :thirishdrinkers: