The NFC Championship Game.

Who would you want the Seahawks to face in the NFCCG?

• Green Bay

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 32 28.3%

• Total voters

12thMan1

Reaction score
We're of course all hoping that our team will win the division and be able to host the game at home. I started to think about the teams I'd want the Seahawks to face and why. So I ask my fellow 12s the same question. Who and why?

rightbench

Reaction score
nah stomp San Fran... it'll be in our house cause we're winning the division. Perfect way to finish out the home games of the year.

sutz

Reaction score
Revenge match against Atlanta....in our house this time.

:)

OP
OP
12thMan1

12thMan1

Reaction score
I only listed the 3 teams that I believe will make it to the championship. If you think there's another team outside of them, please enlighten us.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd love to lord it over the 49ers that we stopped them from getting to the Super Bowl. Then again, I'd love to do that to the whiny Packers fan base as well, but I think I want to screw the 49ers over more.

Greenhell

Reaction score
To stomp the Whiners on our turf to the Superb Owl would be delish.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Lets just take this one game at a time, shall we? The NFCCC is a little far down the road to be worrying about it now. Lets put Carolina square into focus, then whatever game comes next and so forth.

sam1313

Reaction score
beat SF for the third time in q single season? that sounds nice! but I would prefer that they not make it that far so I picked atlanta just so we could whip the crap out of them and set the record straight!

JonRud

Reaction score
Not really digging these choices. I would like the Seahawks to host the Panthers, Lions or Cardinals in the NFC Championship.

JOz56

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":668xjlx2 said:
I'd love to lord it over the 49ers that we stopped them from getting to the Super Bowl. Then again, I'd love to do that to the whiny Packers fan base as well, but I think I want to screw the 49ers over more.

If it were to happen with the Packers, I'd want it done in Lambeau. With another game ending Hail Mary that ends up in our favor :twisted:

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I know you want an answer but if we're playing home in thennfc championship game, I don't care who we play. After playing San Fran it will be hard to beat a team 3 times in a yr. but will love doing it. Will enjoy getting revenge on Atlanta and would love to shred the packers defense and run the ball down their throats all day long.

13thMan

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":yx6h46ho said:
Green Bay are easily the worst team of the three, so them. Home or away, it doesn't matter.

This.

1. GB
2. ATL
3. SF

13thMan

Reaction score
JOz56":2v0y007x said:
RolandDeschain":2v0y007x said:

If it were to happen with the Packers, I'd want it done in Lambeau. With another game ending Hail Mary that ends up in our favor :twisted:

You would really want to bank on getting the benefit of that call TWICE? No thanks... leave no doubt.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Would love to see us beat the 49ers, not because I hate the 49ers. If they were in a different division they would be my second favorite team, I love the type of football they play since we play it.

I just think it would be a h*ll of a game and I love great football. Also, because we would both be West Coast teams there would be no issue with time zone advantages/disadvantages.

Of course if we had to play any team in their house, that is the clear one to pick.

Probably the two toughest and most physical teams going against each other, it would be great theater.