TV coverage for tonite's game?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Anybody have a link to the TV coverage map for tonite's game?

I'm on vacation here in Montana and wondering if the game will be televised in the Missoula area and just north in Seeley Lake when we're staying this week.

TIA

kidhawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2kn5dybi said:
Anybody have a link to the TV coverage map for tonite's game?

I'm on vacation here in Montana and wondering if the game will be televised in the Missoula area and just north in Seeley Lake when we're staying this week.

TIA

There is no "map" for pre season games. It's completely up to local markets unless it's the few nationally broadcast pre season games, which this is not.

The NFL Network does air repeats of every game, but again, you'll have to check with the provider of the place you will be at to see if they get the channel. It is being aired on the NFL network at Midnight Eastern (7pm Pacific) on Friday, August 30.

EDIT: I went to http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/ and put in the zipcode for Missoula, MT and didn't see the game listed as being on locally, so your best bet is to catch it on the NFL network when it re-airs

Basis4day

Reaction score
These stations are broadcasting it tonight:

Raiders broadcast (Greg Papa, Tom Flores, Jim Plunkett):
KTVU 2 (FOX – San Francisco/Oakland)
KTLA 5 (CW – Los Angeles) – tape delay
KQCA 58 (MyTV – Sacramento)
KBFX 58 (FOX – Bakersfield)
KFVE 5 (MyTV – Honolulu) – tape delay

Seahawks broadcast (Curt Menefee, Brock Huard):
KCPQ 13 (FOX – Seattle)
KPTV 12 (FOX – Portland OR)
KAYU 28 (FOX – Spokane)
KCYU 41 (FOX – Yakima)
KFFX 11 (FOX – Tri-Cities WA)
KEVU (MyTV- Eugene OR)
KMVU 26 (FOX – Medford OR)
KFXO 39 (FOX – Bend OR)
KIVI 6 (ABC – Boise)
KSAW 51 (ABC – Twin Falls ID)
KTBY 4 (FOX – Anchorage AK)

Cartire

Reaction score
Im pissed. Cant watch it on Preseason Live, because apparently, being 400 miles away from oakland puts you in their market and so its blacked out. Not cool.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Cartire":180frowp said:
Im pissed. Cant watch it on Preseason Live, because apparently, being 400 miles away from oakland puts you in their market and so its blacked out. Not cool.

Why would it be blacked out? The game is in Seattle and i assume would be sold out.

grizbob

Reaction score
Cartire":1x7e9fle said:

Yup, ran into the same problem with the Broncos game, couldn't even listen to the pregame show on kiro :(

Cartire

Reaction score
Basis4day":1avq90sp said:
Cartire":1avq90sp said:

Why would it be blacked out? The game is in Seattle and i assume would be sold out.

Its a blackout of preseason live, because you should be able to recieve the game via your local media outlet.

Protip: Were getting the SF game (which is also blackedout on preseason live), and not the Oakland/SEA game.

Were getting screwed.

Cartire

Reaction score
Barthawk":abfqfxs3 said:
Cartire- do you have Sunday Ticket Max? if so, and you have a smartphone, you can download the Sunday Ticket app and watch the preseason games tonight for no charge..

I do have that from the Madden deal. It doesnt start till the regular season though.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Cartire":2xhhrqgk said:

Where did you see that it's blacked out for you? I'm 250 miles from Oakland and I just checked Preseason Live - the only game that is blacked out for me is 49ers/Chargers.

Basis4day

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":7z1ybxoi said:
Cartire":7z1ybxoi said:

Where did you see that it's blacked out for you? I'm 250 miles from Oakland and I just checked Preseason Live - the only game that is blacked out for me is 49ers/Chargers.

http://preseason.support.nfl.com/ViewAr ... =205573113

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Basis4day":1dif7h4v said:
DYLcurry59":1dif7h4v said:
Cartire":1dif7h4v said:

http://preseason.support.nfl.com/ViewAr ... =205573113

Thanks. Yet another stupid NFL rule.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
113 on HD. DVR Set, and headed to the game in a few hours. Man it's hard to concentrate at work on game day. :?

Largent80

Reaction score
Basis4day":jd6g6km4 said:
These stations are broadcasting it tonight:

Raiders broadcast (Greg Papa, Tom Flores, Jim Plunkett):
KTVU 2 (FOX – San Francisco/Oakland)
KTLA 5 (CW – Los Angeles) – tape delay
KQCA 58 (MyTV – Sacramento)
KBFX 58 (FOX – Bakersfield)
KFVE 5 (MyTV – Honolulu) – tape delay

Seahawks broadcast (Curt Menefee, Brock Huard):
KCPQ 13 (FOX – Seattle)
KPTV 12 (FOX – Portland OR)
KAYU 28 (FOX – Spokane)
KCYU 41 (FOX – Yakima)
KFFX 11 (FOX – Tri-Cities WA)
KEVU (MyTV- Eugene OR)
KMVU 26 (FOX – Medford OR)
KFXO 39 (FOX – Bend OR)
KIVI 6 (ABC – Boise)
KSAW 51 (ABC – Twin Falls ID)
KTBY 4 (FOX – Anchorage AK)

Thanks for the list. I live in the L.A. area and usually we get the Raiders broadcast, but listed tonight is SF, and I most definitely will not watch them.

checkdanews

Reaction score
I was excited thinking because I live in Northern cali, Id get to watch the hawks game...buuuut there showing the 9ers game instead! Bahhh!....guess ill have to watch it online ;)