This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Man, talk about "Surviving" a game! We are so lucky to leave Carolina with a win. I really underestimated them. Our hawks need to step it up BIG time on both sides of the ball if we plan on going 2-0 this Sunday. I thought the Pack may pull it off against the 9ers in their house, but damn, so close. Big huge test for us this Sunday in the deafening home of the 12th man. I get goosebumps just thinking about it! Time to say "To hell with my vocal chords" and let 'em have both barrels! Big stage national Prime-Time audience for this one guys! Let's bring home that World record for decibels, then we can tell all the other teams to shove it! We're the loudest! But more importantly, win this game! This is as big as it gets in the regular season!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" board. Have to register to view. Big and busy.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/

49ers webzone.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

Sports Hoopla?

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/

Scout site.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=69

Football's Future forum. Meh.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=33

49ersparadise Forum. Lame.

http://www.49ersparadise.com/forum/index.php

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

rlkats

Reaction score
Good luck next week it will be very hard for my Niners to win. Here is to a injury free game.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I watched 90% of the Niners / Packers game.

The Seahawks secondary will have to be spot-on as Kaep (and Boldin) were eating air yards for lunch and did not use the Read Option much. SF offense is solid in the air and the ground, obviously. Gore was goring.

As for today, a win is a win, and it's the first game. Adjustments and fine tuning. Go Hawks.

OrFan

Reaction score
The niners and Krapadick did pretty well at home against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. It will be quite a different story in Seattle against the best defense in the NFL.

I appreciate you posting these each week, but was it really even needed for this one? :)

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
OrFan":3iwlo2y8 said:
The niners and Krapadick did pretty well at home against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. It will be quite a different story in Seattle against the best defense in the NFL.

I appreciate you posting these each week, but was it really even needed for this one? :)
Ranked 11th last year and improved in the offseason.

chris98251

Reaction score
OrFan":1hqxdre2 said:

Can't break tradition, it could cause bad luck.

I mean no Moses and you all would feel lost, no Enemy Fan forums and we may have to sacrafice Pehawk to the Goodell worshippers.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Here is to an injury free game guys!

If the Niners of today, play the Seahawks of today, Niners will walk out of Seattle 2-0. You guys obviously have some adjustments that need to be made, as both sides of your team didn't impress. You guys got the win, and in the end that's all that matters. However, if you guys play like you did today against an inferior Panthers team next Sunday, you guys will be in for a long night. Based off the performances of each of our teams today, I think that the only reason you guys have a chance on SNF is because of your 12th man.

Having said that, I anticipate a completely different performance out of you guys next week since it is a divisional game on prime time. I also think that our loss there last December will actually be to our benefit next week as they have been waiting a long time to get pay back, and they will be more than ready and completely prepared to win.

Bottom line, your D-line better get their act together if they want to have a chance to stop a fresh Gore and Hunter next Sunday, as well as provide any kind of pass rush against arguably the best O-line in the league, as they showed today by giving Kap all day to throw for 412 yds and 3 TD's. Eric Reid also proved to be quite the pick up to replace Goldson as well by having 2 picks, although one was negated to an offsides penalty.

The thing that gives me confidence about next week, is that thanks to our loss there last December, I bet that Harbaugh and the Niners have been planning for our week 2 matchup even more so than they did against the Packers. If Kap has this kind of chemistry with Boldin, Davis, and Williams already, I feel sorry for any defense that we face once Crabtree comes back mid season.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Ninerlifer, I agree that our team needs to make some adjustments. Hopefully next week our Defense will actually show up and give up less than 7 entire points. I mean, they traveled across the country and played in 90 degree sun and gave up a full-sized touchdown. They better get their act together if they want to stand a chance.

Bro, I know you're on a post-win high right now, but good lord. You have a strong team but let's take an objective look at things.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1h8jju7y said:
Ninerlifer, I agree that our team needs to make some adjustments. Hopefully next week our Defense will actually show up and give up less than 7 entire points. I mean, they traveled across the country and played in 90 degree sun and gave up a full-sized touchdown. They better get their act together if they want to stand a chance.

Bro, I know you're on a post-win high right now, but good lord. You have a strong team but let's take an objective look at things.

No doubt that your defense did good by only limiting the Panthers to a single TD, I should have clarified that your run defense is what needs the work as your D-line seemed like it was full of holes. If not for the fumble at the end of the game, I imagine that there would have been a ton more posts on this site complaining about your run D than the ones I already came across.

Like I said, I anticipate a completely different seahawk team to show up in Seattle that is rejuvenated by your 12th man.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2p0j470m said:

If the Niners of today, play the Seahawks of today, Niners will walk out of Seattle 2-0. You guys obviously have some adjustments that need to be made, as both sides of your team didn't impress. You guys got the win, and in the end that's all that matters. However, if you guys play like you did today against an inferior Panthers team next Sunday, you guys will be in for a long night. Based off the performances of each of our teams today, I think that the only reason you guys have a chance on SNF is because of your 12th man.

Having said that, I anticipate a completely different performance out of you guys next week since it is a divisional game on prime time. I also think that our loss there last December will actually be to our benefit next week as they have been waiting a long time to get pay back, and they will be more than ready and completely prepared to win.

Bottom line, your D-line better get their act together if they want to have a chance to stop a fresh Gore and Hunter next Sunday, as well as provide any kind of pass rush against arguably the best O-line in the league, as they showed today by giving Kap all day to throw for 412 yds and 3 TD's. Eric Reid also proved to be quite the pick up to replace Goldson as well by having 2 picks, although one was negated to an offsides penalty.

The thing that gives me confidence about next week, is that thanks to our loss there last December, I bet that Harbaugh and the Niners have been planning for our week 2 matchup even more so than they did against the Packers. If Kap has this kind of chemistry with Boldin, Davis, and Williams already, I feel sorry for any defense that we face once Crabtree comes back mid season.
blah blah blah....... and if the ninnies play here like they did last December they'll lose again by 29 points...... next!

HawkGANG

Reaction score
NinerLifer":s9399qf1 said:
AbsolutNET":s9399qf1 said:

No doubt that your defense did good by only limiting the Panthers to a single TD, I should have clarified that your run defense is what needs the work as your D-line seemed like it was full of holes. If not for the fumble at the end of the game, I imagine that there would have been a ton more posts on this site complaining about your run D than the ones I already came across.

Like I said, I anticipate a completely different seahawk team to show up in Seattle that is rejuvenated by your 12th man.

I'd also just like to add that the packers secondary was absolutely atrocious, I mean they looked painfully bad. Your going to be facing a completely different beast come Sunday night. This team is gonna be geared up for this game, add in some additional starters that were unavailable for todays game and we will be just fine.

rlkats

Reaction score
I hate to say it I was not impressed with my Niners secondary either. Namdi was crap and the rest could not tackle. So if that does not get fixed no way in hell we win in seattle. I agree Completely different secondary. My niners are up to the task but they better show up

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah the run defense had something to be improved, but getting back 3 players on the D line to help the rotation should help a lot. Bad side is all three are either pass rushers or guys that push the pocket and will allow the guys we had playing inside all day in Bennett and Bryant to flip outside as well and contain run or pass rush.

Oh and possibly having Browner back should make Boldin happy as well.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Niners game ball flat out goes to the O line.
With that much time many qb's would kill you, Kap is the gravy.

hawker84

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1bde6iyy said:

Yes it's true, the Panthers did very well against our second stringers today, yet we only gave up 7 points and what 270 yrds total offense on the road? We have got to get that straigtend up pronto... how'd your defense do at home? the packers db's are beyond horrible, and apparently GB's DC doesn't know how to make adjustments. Your db's are not that much better, however Reid seems to be a great pickup, he's a baller. you will now be facing the best secondary in the league and one of the best defenses in what most people consider the toughest place to play... good luck with that.

Niners94

Reaction score
Can't wait for this game. We need payback for last year. You guys look very physical just like last year.

Kakaww

Reaction score
It was good to see the Niners struggle on defense and at running the ball (and at home to boot.) I think the LOB will be able to contain Boldin much better, though Davis could have a good/great day. Overall, I'm feeling really good about next week.

Latest posts