• Proposed new 12 flag

Votes: 46 44.2%
  • I'm an opposing team's fan and scared of either option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
For those of you on Facebook, a friend of mine has put together a Facebook page to promote interest in an alternate 12 flag, one that reflects the traditions displayed in the new uniforms. Check it out, and join if you'd like.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1418440285044364/

1239954_10151586027777606_2048839590_n.jpg

Edit: adding a poll to this post. Vote away 12's.

9erEmpire

Reaction score
:facepalm

Seattle fans should give their team more credit. Fans don't play the game. Stop acting like you have a game to play Sunday.

It's because of this, the media doesn't take your team serious. Every time some media outlet mentions your team, they always mention how bad you guys are on the road.

I know winning is new to some fans but geez, you guys went to the SB not too long ago. Act like you have been there before.

samwize77

Reaction score
9erEmpire":11wemahm said:

Seattle fans should give their team more credit. Fans don't play the game. Stop acting like you have a game to play Sunday.

It's because of this, the media doesn't take your team serious. Every time some media outlet mentions your team, they always mention how bad you guys are on the road.

I know winning is new to some fans but geez, you guys went to the SB not too long ago. Act like you have been there before.

WTF does that have to do with anything? The OP is about a new 12th man flag. Thats it! Do I need to mention that "s**t hat that someone in your organization came up with? GTFO!

9erEmpire

Reaction score
In my opinion, I think the emergence of the 12th man and the Seattle's soccer fans, was due in large part because of the Sonics leaving.

After the Sonics left due to poor fan support, Seattle sports and their fans have been much more outspoken and supportive.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Right... say that to Mariners.

Ever since 2002 this has been a football city, bruh.

And the Sonics were going to leave regardless... it was a smoke, mirrors, and politics.

Enjoy being 1-2, lemming.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
9erEmpire":1z0akwle said:
In my opinion, I think the emergence of the 12th man and the Seattle's soccer fans, was due in large part because of the Sonics leaving.

After the Sonics left due to poor fan support, Seattle sports and their fans have been much more outspoken and supportive.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about, there was fan support the entire time the Sonics were in town and the two things are unrelated.

9erEmpire

Reaction score
bigtrain21":jgoz0v1c said:
9erEmpire":jgoz0v1c said:

You don't have a clue what you are talking about, there was fan support the entire time the Sonics were in town and the two things are unrelated.

I think they are related because the fans of Seattle fear losing another team. Hence, all the fan support for soccer and the birth of the 12th man.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
9erEmpire":1oh6hfgg said:
bigtrain21":1oh6hfgg said:
9erEmpire":1oh6hfgg said:

I think they are related because the fans of Seattle fear losing another team. Hence, all the fan support for soccer and the birth of the 12th man.

It started before that dumbass. Speaking of a city losing their team, Santa Clara Niners.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
9erEmpire":ksmqlgho said:
bigtrain21":ksmqlgho said:
9erEmpire":ksmqlgho said:

Lol, you're so bitter over your ass whuppin, you can't let it go. You are one sorry ass melon farmer. Don't you got some Kaeperdick to blow?

9erEmpire

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3km0laf9 said:
9erEmpire":3km0laf9 said:
bigtrain21":3km0laf9 said:
9erEmpire":3km0laf9 said:

It started before that dumbass. Speaking of a city losing their team, Santa Clara Niners.

Santa Clara is part of San Francisco bay area and close commute.

It's not like Santa Clara is in Oklahoma.

samwize77

Reaction score
9erEmpire":1hpsxzu0 said:

Post count higher than IQ

samwize77

Reaction score
BTW, I think the flag is pretty cool. Just not sure if a change is needed :)

dunceface

Reaction score
Wow another whiner fan puffing his chest out over something he knows nothing about after a loss...surprise

Go home troll ur drunk

On subject: this flag is great! Following the page now

-The Glove-

Reaction score
9erEmpire":78jme5kl said:

What's wrong with this guy's posts? HIS POSTS make it seem like he's off his meds.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
9erEmpire":268jrm2w said:

You ever heard of the Kingdome? Jeezus Kryst

OP
OP
Seahawk Sailor

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Thanks to the 49ers fans for crapping all over a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them or their team.

For the rest of you who actually tried to keep this thread on topic, yea, I think it's pretty cool. I don't think it's a matter of "needing" a new flag or anything; I think it's just that this one reflects the team and our colors and scheme better. We got a new flag when we switched at the turn of the century, and this is no different. I like the art that mirrors the feathers from the uniform. That's neat.