SeaHawks Fans in Georgia

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Just moved to augusta, GA. ANyone going to the Seahawks Game on Nov 10th? i know 0 hawks fans here. Very depressing

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
The Radish":3o4n620t said:
Welcome to Seahawks.net

Hope you find some like minded fans.

:th2thumbs:
I'd hoped this would be the place i MIGHT find some hawks fans. just maybe. All I hear about here is how the falcons beat us last year blah blah blah

DKWinnie

Reaction score
I will be going. Last year here were a ton of Seahawks fans at the playoff game. The night before there were about 1000 at a bar...Komo was there, tony v and they gave away a bunch of swag. We all got together and did a tailgate then went into the stadium together. It was a ton of fun. Tickets will not be hard to come by if you are wanting to go.

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Thats awesome! Its nice to know im not alone. I have yet to find anyone willing to go the game, Trying to get my brother to go but i dont wanna buy a ticket and end up sitting by myself. But ill go by myself if i have to!

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Thats awesome! Its nice to know im not alone. I have yet to find anyone willing to go the game, Trying to get my brother to go but i dont wanna buy a ticket and end up sitting by myself. But ill go by myself if i have to!

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
SnowMan":3emysx5e said:
You're not alone, I moved to Augusta 4 years ago!
Is there anywhere to watch the games here in AUgusta? im tired of watching the games solo! my best friend hates football. and nothings worse then watching football with someone who hates it. Or watching it with a falcons fan

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":3a89u317 said:
SnowMan":3a89u317 said:
Is there anywhere to watch the games here in AUgusta? im tired of watching the games solo! my best friend hates football. and nothings worse then watching football with someone who hates it. Or watching it with a falcons fan
Some cities have Seahawks bars. I know Vegas, New York, and Chicago have them. Do a google or bing search.

acbass

Reaction score
I did live about an hour from Augusta, but I moved for school. I will be back there at some point.

SnowMan

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":h8i8ffvw said:
SnowMan":h8i8ffvw said:

I don't know of any Seahaws bars here. I used to watch at Somewhere in Augusta before I got Sunday Ticket and my 109inch projector. :mrgreen:

HawkGA

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2qitrjdu said:
Greg, aka HawkGA lives in Georgia so that makes at least 3 of ya!

Well, I used to. Movdd to Nebraska a couple of years ago. Hope you like Georgia. I did. Only went to Augusta once.

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
AceBoogie715":do95hgqw said:
I live in Athens and I'm still debating on whether I want to go the game or not.
Lets Go!...And its not that I cant watch the hawks. I have a 70 inch T,v and NFL sunday ticket max, its just not as much fun rooting by yourself

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkGA":165xbmln said:
Sports Hernia":165xbmln said:
Greg, aka HawkGA lives in Georgia so that makes at least 3 of ya!

Well, I used to. Movdd to Nebraska a couple of years ago. Hope you like Georgia. I did. Only went to Augusta once.
Didn't know that. Well, we at least have one hawks fan in Nebraska. :)