New 12th man flag score

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Saw a much nicer one on TV the other day.

Would love for there to be a semi official one at some point.

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
thats where i saw this one, during the AZ game. The picture doesnt do any justice. Just wanted to post it cause i thought some people wouldnt mind having one in their garage or something

C-Dub

Reaction score
images.html;jsessionid=4E99F938C7482564913565C4140FE0DB.tomcat1

I ordered one of these from Alt 12 flag guys.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1418440 ... ion=stream

1384138_10201485457472848_80675028_n.jpg

Seaswab

Reaction score
This is how our 12th man flag should look. Only way it will happen is if you let the seahawks know about it. They think there is some huge outcry that it should stay the same.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seaswab":ofbi5wlp said:
This is how our 12th man flag should look. Only way it will happen is if you let the seahawks know about it. They think there is some huge outcry that it should stay the same.

Oh, there'll be an outcry alright, and I'll be one of 'em. Many people on this board agree as well from previous posts on this subject. Most want it to stay the same, at least that's the vibe I've gotten. Maybe a poll?

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I think most people wanted not the new flag to replace the old flag, but instead an addition of the new flag to go along with the old one while the old one is still the "main flag"?

Seaswab

Reaction score
Seaswab":1w06jgyv said:

There was already a poll, new flag won

dunceface

Reaction score
I wish there was a way to use both tastefully but I do like the new one more now

nategreat

Reaction score
I agree with everyone else that the flag should adapt to the team's new colors. Maybe if the flag was the original team colors it would have some significance.... but it's the "old new" colors. Light blue needs to go. Quit acting like it's important that the flag stays the same forever.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
The flag doesn't rep any seahawk color. The old Hawk color was a darker royal blue. And the 2000's Blue was more silver/steal.

Largent80

Reaction score
When I see the traditional 12 flag, it looks like Carolina colors, the new one gives it Seahawk colors.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
If the Bucs fans had a flag and kept the creamsicle color scheme, I would think that was silly.

Our flag is for us, but "us" is for the Seahawks. Let's give our flag the appropriate makeover and carry it forward with pride.

There's no problem still waving the traditional flag any time; and it's absolutely perfect for throwback Thursdays.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll never forget the time I had the 12th Man flag flying and one of my neighbors said, "Oh, I didn't know you were a NASCAR fan!" Totally serious. No offense to NASCAR fans but talk about a face palm moment. I love tradition but I think the 12th Man flag should represent our current colors.

C-Dub

Reaction score
There is no official new flag. There is only fan-made versions of the 12 flag.

The old "official" 12 flag was never the team color. I don't see why it should be now, but I do love the Alt 12 flag using the teams colors and feathers. It's pretty dang cool IMHO, and I have no problem if the Seahawks came out with a new "official" 12 flag.