Harvin sits out Wed. practice

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Pete revealed in his press conference that tomorrow (Thursday) will be the tipping point for Percy. If he feels good tomorrow, then he practices Friday.

86Hawk

Reaction score
I hope they're just being careful with him and it's nothing to actually worry about. Guess we'll know on Friday.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
It's okay, this patience will pay off.

Especially against a team like the 9ers and Saints.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
not gonna be concerned yet, if you told me when he had surgery that he'd be practicing before week 8 but had to miss some days due to soreness I'd be happy he was back so soon and would expect him to miss some practices while he got into it.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Is just me or do you think PC is just talking he might play he might not to make other teams game plan for him? I really don't think he plays until after the bye week but would be good strategy to play with the other coaches game plan.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":17u39vk7 said:
I feel confident enough that Harvin will play this week that I would bet money on it. Not a ton of money, mind you.
Alright, I'm callin' this here hand. I bet you $5 that Percy Harvin does not play any downs in our game against Tampa Bay this Sunday. Loser pays up via PayPal. Deal? :)

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
RolandDeschain":dt8bsrqw said:
Smelly McUgly":dt8bsrqw said:
I feel confident enough that Harvin will play this week that I would bet money on it. Not a ton of money, mind you.
Alright, I'm callin' this here hand. I bet you $5 that Percy Harvin does not play any downs in our game against Tampa Bay this Sunday. Loser pays up via PayPal. Deal? :)

I don't have a PayPal, but I can get one. You just PM me your info for when I inevitably lose. :lol:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
There's nothing inevitable about you losing, I could very well be wrong; I just think it's worth $5 to bet that I'm not. :)

Of course, I actually WANT to lose this bet. I'm getting damned impatient waiting for Harvin to suit up in our beloved uniforms.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We thought he'd be out till Thanksgiving. Anything before that is a bonus.

Just sucks that Percy and the media hyped everyone up to think it would be now.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3u6d6i9d said:

$100

Let's do it.