trent dilfer

davidonmi

Reaction score
I've been told on a SF radio station he said we have too many holes to win it all and Kam Chancellor is going to get exposed in pass coverage.
Discuss

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He said the same things Monday Night.

He's been pretty quiet all year because the Hawks have been so good, but he takes his first opportunity to bash them when they look bad.

He's a coward and he hates the Seahawks.

Polaris

Reaction score
Pfft. Right now we have one glaring problem. Our O-line play and everything else stems from that. We also know why we have that problem, and that it will be getting better soon (although it can't happen too soon IMO).

Assuming this is true about Dilfer, I've always wondered about him ever since he got traded out of Seattle (at his own request) just prior to the 2005 season. Of late, he hasn't seem to love the 'hawks....to put it mildly. This was understandable during our dark days of 2008 and 2009 and even do a degree during the early rebuilding phase, but I really wonder about him now......

Polaris

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2k543dqa said:
He said the same things Monday Night.

He's been pretty quiet all year because the Hawks have been so good, but he takes his first opportunity to bash them when they look bad.

He's a coward and he hates the Seahawks.

You beat me to it. Pretty much what I just said in a more straightforward fashion. Apparently and for some reason Dilfer doesn't like our team.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
I remember a Ravens team that had a big hole at QB and still won it all.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
skip to 1:45 when he starts talking about them.
2:25 chancellor will be exposed
"lack dimensions on offense"
"seahawks have plateaued"

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He's a 49ers homer and always has been. He kills Seattle on national TV whenever he has the opportunity. He and Young were going off on Seattle last Monday, and we all remember their impassioned high-horsing during last year's Green Bay game.

pcbball12

Reaction score
davidonmi":rx8mwz0p said:
skip to 1:45 when he starts talking about them.
2:25 chancellor will be exposed
"lack dimensions on offense"
"seahawks have plateaued"
The plateaued comment is just plain stupid. Ya, the Hawks have plateaued without their Pro Bowl LT, starting RT, and one of the most dynamic players in the league in Percy......ok. When we did have Breno and Okung we were minus Irvin and Clem on D. This team is so far away from having plateaued it is not even funny and anyone that agrees with Dilfer is just not very smart.

He also said that the hawks line is pedestrian when healthy. He is a clown.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Him saying the team has plateaued is one of the dumber things I've heard lately. Ok whatever Trent.

Seeker

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3i0s3g67 said:
Why did we ever let this guy raise the 12th man flag?
that seemed so forced by the Monday night crew. people in the crowd were so confused. we always hated that guy save for the ONE season were he was a great anti hass pick.

hawksman53

Reaction score
Ummm I love our team, Hate trent Dilfer because he is a hater BUT he is pretty spot on with his assessment except for what he said about Kam Chancellor HOPEFULLY

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Polaris":3lzqc95z said:
Apparently and for some reason Dilfer doesn't like our team.

It must have something to do with the fact that Hasselbeck stole his job away from him rightfully so and never gave it back. Sucks to be you Dilfer!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
hawksman53":1al5tja1 said:
Ummm I love our team, Hate trent Dilfer because he is a hater BUT he is pretty spot on with his assessment except for what he said about Kam Chancellor HOPEFULLY

How is he right about the hawks plateauing? This team hasnt even begun to play to its potential.

Other than the injured o-line, please explain how he is right about all of our holes??

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Aros":1mndag7j said:
Polaris":1mndag7j said:
Apparently and for some reason Dilfer doesn't like our team.

It must have something to do with the fact that Hasselbeck stole his job away from him rightfully so and never gave it back. Sucks to be you Dilfer!

And don't forget that when he asked to be traded the Hawks dumped him on a crappy Browns team.

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawksman53":2nxaiiwn said:

Hopefully? So hopefully Kam won't get exposed? And the team has plateaued? And the offense is dimensionless? Please explain this dimensionlessness to me, and also that plateau thing.

Latest posts